Petite Lasagnas

½ cup chopped mushrooms

14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes, or tomato sauce

2 cloves garlic, minced

3 tsp dried oregano, divided

½ tsp dried basil

1 ½ cups part skim ricotta cheese

24 small square wonton wrappers (the kind near the tofu in the refrigerated section of the produce dept)

1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375ºF. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey, onions, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Crumble the meat and saute the mixture for about 10 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked through. Add the garlic and stir constantly for 30 seconds.

Add the crushed tomatoes and 2 tsp of oregano. Bring the pan to a gentle boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.

In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, a pinch of salt and pepper, the remaining teaspoon of oregano, and the basil. Stir to mix well. Set aside.

Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 wonton wrapper into each of the 12 cups, pressing firmly in the bottom of the cup and up the sides.

Using half of the ricotta mixture, divide it among the 12 muffin cups. Next, using half of the turkey tomato sauce, spoon it evenly over each of the ricotta filled cups. Sprinkle with 2 tsp of mozzarella.

Gently press another wonton wrapper on top of the mozzarella layer.

Repeat the process by distributing the remaining ricotta, then the remaining tomato sauce, and finally the rest of the shredded mozzarella.

Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.

Let the cups cool, remove them from the pan, and serve!

Nutrition Info for 1 petite lasagna:

Calories: 181.2, Total Fat: 7.9g, Cholesterol: 41.9mg, Sodium: 389.5mg, Total Carb: 13.6g, Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 1.6g, Protein 14.1g

spabettie November 4, 2010 at 9:22 am

“lasagna onesies” I LOVE IT ! :D

these look fabulous! I want to make!!

Marilyn January 29, 2013 at 10:33 pm

I love this, I can’t wait to make it!

Beth November 4, 2010 at 9:22 am

Those are absolutely adorable!!

thecompletecookbook November 4, 2010 at 9:38 am

Perfect little onesies – I LOVE IT. You are such an inspiration. Thank you! :-) Mandy

bluemixer November 4, 2010 at 9:39 am

Sooo cute! These would be great for a potluck. Thanks for this. I will definitely be trying this out.

Amy @ Second City Randomness November 4, 2010 at 9:42 am

Yep- the muffin tin is a serious kitchen staple. And for people living on their own, it’s awesome for helping to portion off and make mini meals…

Once you think about it, is there really anything you couldn’t reduce down to cupcake size???

Rosaline November 4, 2010 at 9:43 am

What a neat idea!! Wonderful for fixing meals for one or two people. And thanks for telling where wonton wrappers are in the store. I didn’t know.

Julie @SavvyEats November 4, 2010 at 9:58 am

These are so cute, and would be perfect for serving at a party!

Fervent Foodie November 4, 2010 at 10:02 am

Love love love this! And I love hungry girl too!

Shanna, like Banana November 4, 2010 at 11:00 am

How cute are these! Kids and adults would love ‘em

Tracey @ I'm Not Superhuman November 4, 2010 at 11:27 am

I LOVE this idea! I made tacos in muffin tins and decided everything is better fist-sized.

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday November 4, 2010 at 11:52 am

These look cute, but I’m not sure how I would feel about the texture from the crispiness of those wonton wrappers

elenasc November 4, 2010 at 1:37 pm

Love it!!!! It’s a great idea and I do love your blog as well!

Can You Stay for Dinner November 4, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Thank you!

MelissaNibbles November 4, 2010 at 2:39 pm

That is adorable. It’d be perfect for a bridal or baby shower!

cookinfanatic November 4, 2010 at 6:31 pm

These are so freaking cute! I would have never even thought mini-lasagnas could be done, this is genius, love it. What an impressive party dish idea too!

jamie November 4, 2010 at 11:51 pm

I think I love you :) I have just been following you for about a month now and you have made such an impression on me… Thank you for your thoughtful post and your awesome recipes. I too have suffered with disordered eating and really admire you. PLUS you have some of the greatest recipes around. I will be making this lasagna this weekend!

Can You Stay for Dinner November 5, 2010 at 6:45 am

Thank you so very much, Jamie!

Niki November 5, 2010 at 6:11 am

OMG, you are a genius!!!!

Angela November 5, 2010 at 7:52 am

I love these!!! I already loved lasagna, but these are so cute and perfectly portioned. What a great recipe!

KellyAnne November 5, 2010 at 1:37 pm

How adorable!!!!

ashley @ ashley's adventures in alaska November 5, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Super cute– and I bet they’re yummy! What a great and adorable idea.

Can You Stay for Dinner November 5, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Thanks Ashley!

Cindy November 8, 2010 at 8:00 am

oh my gosh Andrea, how did I miss these? was I cryogenically frozen for that day?

I may, just may have to break my ban on carbs to eat one (or 8)

very GENIUS idea!!!!

thanks

Gipsonclan November 9, 2010 at 9:34 am

Wow! I just ate way too much lasagna last night and this would have been a MUCH better alternative!! I will try them SOON!

Tarsha Soravilla November 10, 2010 at 6:02 am

Thanks, that was a great read I tried one from this lasagna recipe site before but it wasn’t so hot. I think I’ll try a different one tonight though!

Angelique November 24, 2010 at 10:38 pm

i’m in awe

feastonthecheap December 6, 2010 at 7:04 pm

I’m in your same cupcake-lovin’ boat…recently made turkey meatloaf mini muffins, just because…

Can You Stay for Dinner December 7, 2010 at 5:54 am

Meatloaf is one of my favorite meals ever. In fact, I just made it last night! I’d love to try it in a cupcake tin- great idea!!

melissa August 30, 2011 at 12:27 pm

i just did that too! i baked the meatloaf muffins, flat across the tops of the wells. cooled them and spread a layer of chive pesto, and topped with an ice-cream scoop of mashed potatoes. then i froze them. i can take out one or two at a time.

hannag December 22, 2010 at 12:29 pm

I made these the same night I found the recipe, can I just say THANK YOU! They were simple to make, yet just amazingly flavorful and everyone loved them- and when I have 6 people to cook for that can be a challenge. I made 18 of them and the leftovers were gone the next night. THAT never happens. Just wonderful.

Paul Cline December 30, 2010 at 9:07 am

Love this idea. My kiddos would absolutely gobble these up!

grocerygirlrd January 2, 2011 at 6:50 pm

I love this idea – quick, easy, and healthy! I think I might try a veggie version, yum!

please January 3, 2011 at 12:35 am

yes id like to stay for dinner.

ilovefood January 3, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Thank you, not only for the inspiring recipe, but for being kind enough to include the dietary guide at the end. I might not have otherwise tried it myself.

Skeattle January 3, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Amazing! I absolutely love your post…so creative and witty! And this recipe is so timely…I have a lot of won ton wrappers that need to be used. What an inspiration for something so cute and fun!

wyndham January 5, 2011 at 3:12 pm

AH! WAS I SUPPOSED TO COOK THE WONTONS FIRST!?!?! I didn’t. and they’re already in the oven. I guess well see!

Can You Stay for Dinner January 5, 2011 at 3:20 pm

No need to cook them first!

wyndham January 5, 2011 at 3:24 pm

ahh thank you so much :) they look wonderful!

wyndham January 5, 2011 at 3:26 pm

aaand I’m really glad I stumbled-upon your blog. already loveee it!

Michelle Arndt January 5, 2011 at 4:21 pm

We made these for dinner tonight and they were delicious. I made a couple small changes (less meat, more mushrooms and added grated carrot to the sauce) but kept it mostly the same. My daughter loved helping me put these together and she ate 3 of them (she is 5 and weighs 35 pounds)! She told me she didn’t need dessert because these were better than candy! I’m definitely going to start following your blog to see what other brilliant ideas you have for us!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel January 7, 2011 at 11:04 am

SO cute – love that idea. Will have to try it out sometime. I love working with wonton wrappers but never thought to make mini lasagnas with them.

Mojo Mama January 7, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I just made these for dinner tonight after a friend posted them online, and they are DELICIOUS! My kids loved them, the guests we had over for dinner loved them, my husband loved them, and so did I! Thanks so much! This is definitely going into my “keepers” box!

Fae January 8, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Okay, I was very leery about the wantons because they turn out crisp as a general rule. Sure, the parts that are away from the filling are crisp, but the parts in the middle almost have the same texture as traditional noodles. Delicious!!!!! I froze most of my first batch to bring them to school for lunch. Thanks for posting this recipe!!!

Kiersten January 9, 2011 at 3:57 pm

What a PERFECT idea for someone like me who lives alone. I love baked ziti/lasagna/etc but I never make it cause a whole pan is way too much. I just made a variation of this (used different veggies and jarred sauce) and mine fell apart when I took them out of the pan, but they were still delicious. Fantastic idea!

Question – did you cook the wonton wrappers before you put them in the pan? I think that’s why mine didn’t stay together.

Can You Stay for Dinner January 9, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Thanks Kiersten! No, I didn’t precook the wonton wrappers!

Kiersten January 10, 2011 at 11:51 am

Hmmm, then I must have gotten different ones or something cause mine were a darker brown and not as flexible(?) and I think that may be why they didn’t stick when I took them out. Thanks again!

mattangelo1985@gmail.com January 10, 2011 at 5:18 am

My mouth is watering… :D Love the idea of mini lasagnas!

fajas colombianas January 10, 2011 at 7:06 am

That mini lassagna is amazingly mouthwatering.

Pete January 13, 2011 at 11:51 am

Absolutely brillant!!!!

Ali January 14, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Really? Lasagna-itas? Wow! Must try very soon, like tomorrow! Very NICE!

Lori January 15, 2011 at 4:31 pm

A fun idea! I used lasagna noodles because I didn’t feel like making the trek over to the asian market. Next time I will definitely use the wonton wrappers, the noodles were too thick and heavy and didn’t keep their shape.

Ambro Wright January 16, 2011 at 6:06 pm

What an awesome idea! I cannot wait to make these. Thanks for the recipe!

strangeaffinity January 17, 2011 at 7:56 pm

I just made these, and the biggest problem, that I can tell, is that we can’t stop eating them. Delicious, and perfect little portions. Yum! I would’ve taken a picture, but we circled the pan and there is nothing left.

hezza January 20, 2011 at 5:52 am

Oh I love this idea! I am going to make these next week.

Me Bean January 21, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Very delicious. I love it. I will try for my son :)

Elaine January 22, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Wow! So good! I made these today with a homemade soy protein meat substitute and a ricotta substitute made with tofu. A little difficult to get them out of the tins, but that’s most likely because I just couldn’t wait for them to cool :)

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com January 23, 2011 at 11:42 am

Saw this link on the Crafterhours sidebar and had to come right over!! Now I’m smitten and I have to have these. I can’t wait to look at all your other links. I think I’m going to have to redo my menu for the week!!
Thanks for the recipe!

Lasagna Lover January 24, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Ummmm…I will make these and love them, thank you for sharing. :)

katie January 25, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Genius. You are so well spoken and your creations look creative and tempting. Thank you for the fun read and the wonderful ideas. Thank you.

Phyllis L January 27, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Looks good. Must try.

joannatv January 27, 2011 at 8:17 pm

This one got me totally excited. My husband doesn’t even think its weird anymore that I get excited over a recipe.lol. I love to cook and try out new recipes…and I think I will give this one a go if you dont mind. :D

Sarah January 29, 2011 at 7:51 pm

These make my heart so happy!

hahahah i’m so glad that these exist — brilliant work.

Jordan January 30, 2011 at 2:01 pm

So I made these and they were AMAZING! Thank you soo much.

Pavle January 31, 2011 at 11:50 am

Beautiful cupcakes Carla! I’ll take one!

pickab000 February 5, 2011 at 9:04 am

YUUMMMMMM …

Sarah T February 5, 2011 at 12:28 pm

_I_ have a 6-cup muffin tin. Even better for someone who lives alone….I make half recipes! It used to fit in my toaster oven, but I recently replaced the toaster, and in the new one muffins cook unevenly. :(

Can You Stay for Dinner February 5, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Ooo, I bet a 6 cup muffin tin would be fabulous to have. I’m always halving recipes!

Grace February 5, 2011 at 2:31 pm

I came across this recipe when it was pinned on Pinterest.com and I knew I had to try it. I have to admit that I have my favourite lasagna recipe (World’s Best Lasagna on allrecipes.com) and couldn’t bear to part with it completely, so I made mini versions of that recipe, using your wonton idea.

They are WONDERFUL and will be perfect for the freezer, for work lunches… and they are so cute. Thanks! :)

Katherine December 5, 2013 at 10:07 am

Have you tried to freeze ahead yet? How did it work?

Laura Czel February 6, 2011 at 8:12 am

Can this be made with noodles instead of wontons?

Can You Stay for Dinner February 6, 2011 at 8:54 am

Absolutely! Just boil the noodles until they’re soft first!

Euniece February 6, 2011 at 9:57 am

these look so delishhhhh!!!!! you’re so creative!

Natasa February 12, 2011 at 9:36 am

AP Orlebeke February 12, 2011 at 9:34 pm

I stumbled upon this one day and had it open in my browser for a while and finally got around to doing the recipe this past weekend. I got a lot of compliments on flavor, but I ultimately decided to go with ground beef instead of turkey.

As a personal note, the next time I go about doing this recipe I think I will do just one layer of deliciousness instead of 2. My lasagnas were a little on the “overflowing” side of things, but were still amazing none the less and I’d rather have them be more like small appetizers as opposed to nearly a small meal :)

I’m living with 4 other guys off campus next year and since we are each cooking one meal a week I am DEFINITELY going to be using this blog a lot for recipes! Thanks so much!!!

ann February 14, 2011 at 9:27 am

Yum!!!! I’m going to make half this way and the other half doing a alfredo sauce with broccoli and carrots for the filling.

I think you should make a whole meal using the cupcake tin. You could do lasagna, maybe some kind of rice or risotto cake. do you think you could do a green bean casserole in the tin? it sounds fun!

Can You Stay for Dinner February 14, 2011 at 10:17 am

Fabulous ideas, Ann! Mmm green bean casserole could be perfect in the tin, so long as we develop of “shell” to put it in!

Donna August 9, 2012 at 11:20 am

Green bean casserole is perfect in muffin tins. For the “crust” I used crumbled bacon, almonds, some cracker or bread crumbs, paprika and a bit of melted butter. I use a pretty traditional recipe for the beans, basic bechamel, a little sherry, chicken broth, etc., sprinkle a little of the “crust” mixture on top before baking…YUMMY

Callum November 18, 2012 at 5:01 pm

My eating hatibs tend to be built into my routine so when I get busy it is a no brainer. What DOES affect my eating hatibs much more is money. Sometimes, when things are tight (or I spent too much on clothes) I deviate towards cheaper foods (um, perogies anyone) to make up the difference. It may not be healthy but the purchase is usually worth it!

stephanie February 16, 2011 at 3:54 pm

oh dear god, another italian rendition that I will hardly be able to help myself from! looks so divine! and I loved the “whittled into a onesie” comment. Hilarious!!!

Luna February 17, 2011 at 11:37 am

Thanks for sharing this! I love pasta but portion control can be a real pain. This is one of the best stumbles ever!

Samantha March 1, 2011 at 7:41 pm

It’s only good if you can actually control yourself! XD
I doubled the recipe for 4 of us, thinking there’d be leftovers. We finished ALL 24 of them!

Can You Stay for Dinner March 1, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Yum yum yum. Happy to hear they were a hit!

Kiersten February 18, 2011 at 2:02 am

I just made these this evening for dinner and they were delicious! Thank you!

Beverly February 20, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Amazing creation! Love lasagna and what an easy way to make it!

Deborah Parrish February 21, 2011 at 10:40 am

Lovely. Simply elegant and lovely. This has changed how I look at everything. Thank you for expanding my consciousness….<3

Mexican Products February 23, 2011 at 10:09 am

I love this article. Thanks for this delicious food

Deb R February 23, 2011 at 8:15 pm

how could i NOT love your obsession with your muffin tin? i love mini anything..individual little lasagnas? amazing! more ideas please!

Can You Stay for Dinner February 23, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Thanks Deb!

Janelle February 25, 2011 at 5:52 pm

These were fantastic. My husband and I made this last night. They even came out of the pan. The crunch from the wanton was wonderful. We ended up using diced tomatoes with tomato paste. The chunks from the tomatoes made a great texture difference.

Chelsie February 27, 2011 at 6:59 pm

How did you make them come out so beautifully?! Mine completely fell apart :( Also, My wontons were not as crispy on top :( They were DELICIOUS but did not look the part :( HELP!

Can You Stay for Dinner February 28, 2011 at 7:17 am

Hey Chelsie! I suspect you just needed to cook them a little longer! Sorry to hear they fell apart on you! And also, spray your pan really well! Good luck if you try them again :)

Shelley V March 1, 2011 at 3:47 pm

These were so easy and incredibly yummy … a hit with the teenager as well :)
I tweaked the end of this recipe by brushing the edges of the wonton wrappers with garlic butter and sprinkling with parmesan, just about 2 minutes before they were done. Made the crispy edges really yummy with not a bit to waste.
I’m sharing your site with everyone I know … just love your recipes !!

Can You Stay for Dinner March 1, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Shelley you just made my day! Thanks so much! I will absolutely try the garlic butter brushing- sounds deeeelicious!

Samantha March 1, 2011 at 7:34 pm

I made these for dinner tonight! Ridiculously easy to make, and absolutely delicious. A little difficult to get out of the muffin tin, but otherwise fabulous. My sister and parents loved them!

callaweir2 March 6, 2011 at 11:41 am

Well that’s adorable. I hardly ever use my muffin pan because i don’t really like muffins. LOL never thought of using it for minaturizing other dishes!!!

You are an inventive inspiration :)

Thank you!!

Linda March 10, 2011 at 8:45 am

Great site! Love your recipes and your writing.

Daniel White March 10, 2011 at 3:54 pm

All of the pictures looked so yummy. Nom nom nom.

Isabelle March 11, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I’m making this Monday and bringing them to a get together with my boyfriend Tuesday. I hope mine turn out as great as yours look :)

Angela March 16, 2011 at 8:23 am

Absolutely brilliant recipe. I am looking forward to making it.
Angela

Can You Stay for Dinner March 16, 2011 at 8:54 am

Thank you Angela!

Rosalie Lane March 17, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Love your recipes!

Liz March 19, 2011 at 9:06 pm

These were soooo good! I even liked the little crispy bits on the outside. Thank you!

slim dream March 25, 2011 at 10:28 am

this is one food looking meal dam. Love it!

Jen March 26, 2011 at 9:32 am

What a great idea especially for people who cook for 1! You can make a whole pan of these and then freeze most of the them. Thanks for the idea!

huangster March 27, 2011 at 8:54 am

I have made this and they have never failed.
Always a HIT !

I mix things up …

crab meat with alfredo pesto
italian sausage with cream of mushroom soup
veggie ones, zuchinni, mushrooms, onions with garlic butter

It makes it nice when you have different ones …

Can You Stay for Dinner March 27, 2011 at 9:21 am

Wow! What lovely flavor combos you’ve created! I’ll have to give them a try :)

lisa fisher March 28, 2011 at 6:28 am

I made these twice this weekend. I just used sauce without the turkey. They were so easy and very good. The wonton does become soft like a noodle. Great idea!!! Thanks so much for the recipe. I will definitely make this again and again.

Can You Stay for Dinner March 28, 2011 at 6:58 am

Aren’t you getting into the wonton thing? They’re semi-addictive :)

Austin March 28, 2011 at 6:42 pm

HOLY COW! I stumbledupon your site and I gotta say: you rock! I made these tonight for my family and they loved them! Once again, YOU ROCK!

ko0k!3mOn$t@ March 29, 2011 at 3:58 pm

i dont want to make it i want to eat it mmmmmmm

joshua lamb March 31, 2011 at 7:01 pm

rather than use wonton wrappers use fresh semolina pasta…unlike dried pasta its actually delicious when it bakes(it gets golden brown and crispy not just dry and hard like regular pasta) That is how we did it in culinary school anyway…

Can You Stay for Dinner March 31, 2011 at 7:03 pm

Great tip! Thanks Josh!

Jaime Philips April 1, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Just made this tonight – absolutely delish! We substituted the won tons for rice paper to make it gluten free. Went down a treat with my 2 year old.

Donna C April 2, 2011 at 9:56 pm

I used this recipe and served the petite lasagnas at a party. I turned around, and then they were gone! Delicious and fun to make!

D'Aun April 7, 2011 at 7:51 pm

OK, since you have such an obsession with your muffin tin maybe I shouldn’t tell you about this…

Savory breakfast/brunch egg baskets? Layer bacon in the bottom coming up the sides (or weave them into a basket-y thing if you like) and fill with cheese and scrambled eggs. Bake until the eggs are done. Maybe I should look for the real recipe to give you more exact instructions…

OK, here’s something similar but with a crust: http://www.parentsconnect.com/dishes/bacon-egg-cheese-cups.jhtml?xid=221STU/Nutrition/

Here we go: http://www.staceysnacksonline.com/2009/02/baked-eggs-in-bacon-baskets.html

Enjoy :)

Jan S. April 8, 2011 at 10:40 am

Wow! My college freshman granddaughter forwarded this recipe to me and I can’t wait to try it. She knows that I like to try different recipes and she also is willing to try them so this is a definite try when she next visits – hopefully soon. Can’t wait.

Ashley April 9, 2011 at 12:29 am

This is where I found your site…I was “Stumbling”!! I love Stumbleupon, and now I must make petite lasagnas.

Becky April 9, 2011 at 8:34 pm

I also found this site from Stumbleupon and couldn’t be happier! So far I have made this twice within a week (couldn’t resist). They are so easy and delicious, with many compliments to follow. Thank you so much! I love this site and the stories are endearing and relatable. Again I thank you for the inspiration :)

Le Stoner Gourmand April 16, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Brilliant!!

Campbell April 26, 2011 at 2:33 pm

My husband and I tried these out for dinner. So much easier than real lasagna, and same taste (maybe even lighter)! We will be making these again this weekend for some friends. Thanks so much for sharing!

Online Sunshine April 27, 2011 at 1:22 pm

OMG! I love lasagna and I love won-ton wrappers. I only have one recipe that uses won-ton wrappers so I’m always feeling bad when I have to toss the leftovers because I didn’t use them soon enough!
My poor little muffin pan usually goes unused because, well, I’m not really into muffins or cupcakes.
I never thought about making dinners in them! I can see meatloaf fitting in there nicely, too! And mini pot pies! Oh, I could go overboard with this one…I best be careful and only allow myself to use it upon occasion or my SO might hide it from me! lol!

Shippymolkfred May 4, 2011 at 3:51 am

OMG! That looks too good to be true!
Thanks for the recipe. As I absolutely love Lasagne, I will give it a go.
Greetings from sunny Scotland
Shippy

Online Sunshine May 4, 2011 at 12:41 pm

I bought all the ingredients for this only to find that all I had was a MINI muffin pan! lol! So, I had to go out and buy a real muffin pan just so I could make these!
I followed the recipe EXACTLY except that I added a few more spices to the sauce (1/4 tsp salt, a sprinkling of garlic powder, ground thyme, and sugar).
They turned out perfectly and were DELICIOUS!
This is definitely a keeper!
Thanks!
Now I’m going to see about making mini-meatloaves and mini-pot pies! :)
I wonder if these freeze well? 6 servings is a bit much for me. I will try a couple of servings as a test.

Giuliana May 7, 2011 at 11:27 am

I love love love this! Who doesn’t love lasagna, but hate eating it for a week after you make a HUGE pan which is the usual recipe.

P.S. Thumbs up from the Italian bf + family :) America + Italia = perfect combo!

Brianna May 8, 2011 at 10:02 am

I found this on foodgawker.com. It is so much easier to make than regular lasagna and tastes just as good (maybe better)

Amy @DYKTMP? May 9, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I know all too well an obsession with muffin pans! Fabulous!

Bellaisa May 27, 2011 at 11:36 am

Stomach officially growling! Perfect size for me!

Alyssa J May 29, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Just made these, i did a veggie version with mushrooms, red/yellow peppers, onion and celery cant wait to ake it out of the oven!

Kara June 7, 2011 at 6:01 am

I made these for dinner tonight in my 6 cup muffin tin. I used the rest in my 8 cup mini loaf pan. I only had enough ricotta mix for half of my mini loaf pan so I’ll make more later.

Do these freeze well pre/post baking?

Kara June 7, 2011 at 6:15 am

I also didn’t use turkey, I used super lean ground beef. We don’t do mushrooms so I left them out. And I used onion flakes instead. Quite good.

Ginnette June 8, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Hi, insted of wonton wrappers can i use regular lasagna pasta for this? Will it work the same? Thanks!!

Rosie June 10, 2011 at 8:08 am

Hi, can these be put together the day before I’m planning on baking them? Thanks

Shannon June 10, 2011 at 8:17 am

I just wanted to say that I made these last night and they were SO good! I made them with sweet potatoes and garlic french bread and my boyfriend and roommate said it was the best meal that I have ever made. The wontons were perfect, the bottom one was soft like pasta and the ends of the top layer added a great little crunch to it.

I made it vegetarian though and instead of turkey I added some bell peppers and it worked perfectly. Wil be making these again. Thanks for the recipe!!

Liz June 14, 2011 at 3:34 pm

I’m making these right now! They are so cute and look SO TASTY that I absolutely had to! Fingers crossed!

fatisrecipes June 22, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Wow, great recipe. Mine is different though. I skipped lining the trays with pasta sheets.
My recipe’s here.

daya-alice@hotmail.co.nz June 26, 2011 at 4:19 am

Wow this is such a great idea.
Is there any substitutes for the wonton wrappers that you can suggest? Thankyou

@pril June 28, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Oh my gosh! These are so cute and look so yummy! Thanks for sharing! I featured these on my blog: http://koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/recipe-roundup-week-1.html

@pril

Kristina July 5, 2011 at 11:45 am

I didn’t read through all of the comments since there are SO many but I wondered, can I freeze these? Pre-baked or already-baked? These would be absolutely perfect for a quick meal when our baby comes in about 4-6 weeks. Thanks. Great site. My first time here and I am loving it!

Mnemosyne July 5, 2011 at 6:59 pm

These look fantastic! I can’t wait to try it out =D

Sharon July 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I made a dozen of these and they were GONE in about 30 minutes. Needless to say, they’re a hit! They’re even better cold- if they last that long!

Mrs.Origami July 8, 2011 at 7:44 am

I made these yesterday for dinner, except changed my recipe up a bit. I call mine Chicken-Pepper Lasagna Cups. I used ground chicken and green pepper.

They are delicious! I plan on making these for many years to come, they are the perfect size and great for freezing too!

Thank you so much for your blog and all of your tips!

Emily Elizabeth July 17, 2011 at 7:13 pm

After reading this article i have made every single item and they are all fabulous!!!

Dayna Kerr July 22, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Adorable! I have made these 3 times already for different events :) wonderful idea!

–Dayna Kerr

Lauran July 27, 2011 at 6:28 pm

I made both the petite lasagnas and the coffee cake cinnamon muffins today (I got a little carried away). Although yours were prettier than mine, they were indeed delicious! So glad I came across your blog. Thanks!!

american recipes August 10, 2011 at 8:16 am

Stunning photos!! The dish looks mouth watering! Great post and recipe.

Benja August 12, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I just made these, and they were AMAZING. Thanks for sharing…so yummy.

Rachel August 23, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Great recipe! I made this the other night and my husband loved it! Next time I am putting two wontons per layer as we both like a little more “noodle” per lasagna. These make the best leftovers. Pop one in a container and bring it into work the next day.

Jazmin August 25, 2011 at 7:23 pm

These look so cute and yummy! Are the edges crunchy or chewy?

Caitlin August 29, 2011 at 6:49 am

Oh so so cute! What genius. I can totally do this! Even better I’ll never have to make another bagel bite.

phillygirl September 8, 2011 at 10:04 am

These look fab, I’m adding them to my list! If you’re looking for more muffin-tray recipes, try this one: http://www.picknpay.co.za/picknpay/content/en/recipe-search-results?oid=7052&sn=Detail&pid=699 I’ve made it successfully on more than one occasion :)

Marladeen Risteen September 13, 2011 at 10:17 am

I am allways looking for fast and easy things to make for dinner. I do fostercare and cook for 7 everyday. When my kids and grandkids come over the number goes up and up. Not even to talk about everyones special diets. How easy to make everyone there own with special muffin lasagna with diet needs addressed. Wow this will be a regular at my house.

Delia Edwards September 27, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I made these for dinner tonight and my family loved them! They came out looking like delicious pasta flowers full of cheese! I couldn’t believe how easy they were to make, even on the first try. I will definitely be making these for the next potluck that I attend, I’m sure they will be a hit! Thanks again!

Kelli October 4, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Just found this recipe last week, and just made them for the first time. Amazing! Thanks!

Laura October 11, 2011 at 7:23 am

tried this out tonight, loved it, and gave you a shout out on my blog!

Ana October 12, 2011 at 10:32 am

would you think these are freezable? You could make them, freeze them and then thaw and heat?

Trudy October 16, 2011 at 12:56 pm

I have this same cookbook and have made these lasagna cupcakes they are fantastic!
I made the mistake of taking a few to work was then asked to make for for our in house lawyer for his birthday lunch! Needless to say there were no leftovers!

renewable sources October 18, 2011 at 6:12 am

Admirable writing

Raso October 19, 2011 at 1:49 am

This is really a great lasagna recipe , me and my wife will try to make something, like you did, this weekend. I hope it will turn out great.

Cheers.

Amy October 21, 2011 at 8:26 pm

I made a double batch for a work potluck! It was a hit. I made them in the AM and warmed up for lunch (they cooled off by the time we had the lunch). Everyone who passed ooh’ed and aah’ed. I shared your blog with everyone! You are a big hit in my office! Thanks for sharing.

Kirsten October 24, 2011 at 11:34 am

You know, if my husband complains that size matters (lasagna size), I’ll just put 3 on his plate. Looking forward to making tomorrow night. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Chris Tolliver November 2, 2011 at 12:17 pm

LOve them, made them and the taste freaking GREAT! Thanks for sharing this!

windows xp themes November 8, 2011 at 11:39 am

Great piece of writing..

Raechelle November 12, 2011 at 2:23 am

Could you recommend a substitution for the ricotta?

Aimee November 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Yum!! Mine weren’t as “pretty” but were still delish!

Kenny November 16, 2011 at 6:33 pm

I made these tonight. They turned out really well. Thanks!

Leslie November 27, 2011 at 10:01 pm

So I love them. So delicious… My ONLY complaint…. How the heck do i get them out and not ruin them??

Jackie Ladner November 29, 2011 at 8:17 am

Sharing your recipe. Thank you for the healthy alternative. Sharing with my facebook friends.

Whitney November 30, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I made these using leftover meatballs and the homemade pasta sauce (from this blog of course!) and they were simply fabulous!

Kathy M December 1, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Not only are these adorable but they taste great. My kids loved them too! I can’t wait to try different versions, vegetable or seafood with a white sauce perhaps? And why not other traditional pasta combinations like chicken with a sun dried tomato sauce? So many possibilities in this new found format. Thanks!

Melinda December 2, 2011 at 9:10 am

These turned out fabulous, they’ve inspired me to use wonton wrappers to make petite tacos. Wish me luck.

Lea @ Healthy Coconut December 6, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I finally made this Andrea. I added it into my menu planning this week. I don’t know why it took me so long to make it, but I’m glad I finally did it.

I love how when I heat up the leftovers, the wonton wrappers get crunchy on the top.

Love your blog and love your recipes.

Daisy Lorenzana December 10, 2011 at 8:10 am

These look delish! Will definately try to make these. Thanks for sharing. :)

Dewie December 14, 2011 at 2:16 am

What a great way of making lasagne! Although I’ve to adjust the recipe a bit (turkey is rare overhere) but chicken will do aswell. Gonna make it asap.

Katie December 20, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I am so glad I came across this website and all your amazing recipes. I anything but a born chef and it’s so frustrating, but I made these last night and they were delicious! My husband and I loved them, and I just had the leftovers for lunch and they were just as great!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Katelyn December 27, 2011 at 8:18 pm

I made these bad boys tonight for my parents and although I was skeptical if I could pull it off or not (I’m sure parents were thinking the same thing), but they loved them! Not only were they a breeze to make but they were fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, you are brilliant!

Teresa January 4, 2012 at 7:13 am

These look delish: I must try this :)

Izzy January 4, 2012 at 10:08 am

These were delicious! I made this for my family and they ALL loved them, in a family of nine that NEVER happens, thank you for sharing!! :D

Kirsten January 9, 2012 at 4:59 pm

This is the best thing ever, can’t wait to get home and try it out!! I am hungary just thinking about it!

Babi January 16, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Really cute, I love your petite lasagna!

Alexandra January 18, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Made these last night and they were WONDERFUL! I added one small can of tomato paste to the sauce (my tomatoes were on the watery side), and I had to cook them for double the time to melt/brown the cheese. My husband ate four last night and three more for lunch today. Thank you so much!

Cameron January 21, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I just made these, and all I can say is delicious! They are so yummy and easy to make.

Ishtar January 22, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Made these today. Came out DELICIOUS. Even made a veggie white sauce lasagna for those who don’t like red sauce lasagna. You have some genius recipes and fantastic writing!

Cherie January 24, 2012 at 6:25 am

Do you think they would freeze well? I love the concept!

Cherie January 24, 2012 at 6:26 am

Do you think these mini’s would freeze well? I’m loving the thought~

mary January 27, 2012 at 8:55 pm

These look terrific! I want to try them the next time I am hosting a party or headed to a potluck dinner. My guess is that they are just as tasty as leftovers?

Jen January 31, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Made these last night and they were awesome! A little time consuming, but very very easy to make. Easily one of our new favorite dinners!! Thank you!

Danielle February 5, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I found your Web site, and this recipe, through Pinterest. I have to try this recipe!

I’m also going to stick around and check out your site. Congrats on your major weight loss! I’ve lost 40 lbs, and I’m trying to lose 20 more, but I’m stuck. I hope to pick up some inspiration from you!

Colleen February 7, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I must share what happened when I first tried these…

So, my first bite was inquisitive of the flavors. The second bite was savored. The third bite caused a standing happy dance, that looked very similar to the popular,’I have to PPPPEEEE!!’ dance (made popular by three year olds everywhere).

While in mid chew on the fourth bite, I ran to my front door. Swallowed. Swung the door open and yelled,’Shut the front door!’ So I did, only then I found myself repeating this behavior over and over again.

After about 30 seconds, the realization hit me that there were more bites of joy that required my immediate attention…

What I am trying to say is that eating these is like being in a Herbal Essence commercial, but with food!

elisandra February 8, 2012 at 10:50 am

omg these look amazing and super delicious, i have never eaten wonton can someone tell me what it taste like also has anyone used something other than wonton wrappers in case i cant find them ?

elisandra February 9, 2012 at 10:40 am

omg i made these last night and they were delish!!!! i used parchment paper to line the muffin pan and i shouldnt of. They were sticking to the mini lasagnas but besides that they were amazing thank you soooo much im looking for tonight’s dinner recipe

Lindsay at Kitchen Operas February 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I’ve got a vegetarian version in the oven for dinner tonight, thanks for the inspiration!

What a fun treat this will be!

Jeanne Harvey February 12, 2012 at 11:42 am

shape cupcake lasagnas for holidays! egg shapes for easter!

Simone L Woods February 19, 2012 at 2:32 pm

They look absolutely fantastic and I bet they taste just as good!

Janet February 23, 2012 at 7:35 am

Can you suggest a type of muffin tin? I think mine are too cheap…also, what’s the best way to clean them without scuffing them! thank you.

Carole Gunderson February 27, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I love your blog. I have never wanted to follow one before I saw yours. How do I follow it? Do you send emails, or do I just log into it?
I don’t know how they work.
Thanks a lot.
Carole

Dave Beaulieu March 1, 2012 at 11:20 am

Very cool stuff. I love making Lasagnas. One probably is eating too much! In addition to be being very cool…nice portion control.

Bobbi March 5, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Just want to make sure it’s okay to repost your picture on Pinterest. Thank you

Katy March 8, 2012 at 8:03 pm

made these tonight, and they were a hit!! thanks for a great recipe!

ali merz March 11, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Just pulling mine out of the oven! I love your recipes!

LP March 21, 2012 at 8:09 pm

How do you figure out all the nutrition information. From the wee bit of reading I have done on your blog, it just seems like you are an ordinary girl and not huge company. I wonder if there is some secret behind this that you could share. Is there a tool out on the market that helps one figure this out? I’d love to hear back.

Thanks. LP

Jenn May 4, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I don’t know exactly how she does it, but if you go to sparkrecipes.com and use the tool on their site to build recipes, it can tell you exactly how much of everything there is per serving.

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic March 25, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Your blog is amazing and so motivating and this recipe looks SOO deliciously fun! Do you mind if I feature you in my new series 100 recipes from 100 blogs? For the next 50 recipes, I’m focusing on healthier options. You can read more about it here: http://www.theforeigndomestic.com/2012/01/from-your-kitchen-to-mine-100-recipes.html

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic April 3, 2012 at 11:52 am
marla April 5, 2012 at 3:34 am

Thanks. We had these for dinner and everyone liked them. Will try them again with taco meat and salsa. Living in the Philippines I had to make my own cottage cheese which is actually very easy. :)

Mel K April 5, 2012 at 6:40 pm

DELISH! AND easy too…my kinda meal. thumbs up all around! SO glad I found this recipe on PInterest. What an inspiring story you tell. Thanks!!!

shelovestea April 9, 2012 at 7:14 pm

OMGosh! these are amazing. I have used both wontons and flour tortillas (cut in circles with an aluminum can) to make this lifesaver of a recipe. I’ve done all I can to cut out too much bread and pasta, but can’t stop those pizza cravings. Although not cut out completely, I’m more than satisfied after making these auto portion control bits of heaven.
My favorite part? Mixing and matching the ingredients for personalized bites. Plus, it’s interactive when you illicit the help of your local sweetie or the little ones!

chanel purses April 11, 2012 at 4:59 am

of China can easily most coach purses Handtasche entdecken a t zum weiblichen

Amanda(VegasNVmom) April 13, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Just wandering do you think you could cool and freeze these for quick lunch or dinner grabs on the run to pop in microwave. As well the Taco Cupcakes???

Kelly McIntosh April 17, 2012 at 6:41 am

These where amazing! My kids loved them and they where so easy to make a keeper for sure!!!

Kim McCray April 18, 2012 at 7:46 am

Love these. Super easy weeknight dinner and wonderful for portion control. The wonton wrappers are the perfect size and taste great.

Dennise April 23, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Made these for dinner tonight and they were a Hitand super easy to make Thank you

Vivian @sugarandscrubs April 24, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Just made these vegetarian style. Loved them so much I wrote about them, you’re such a genius. http://sugarandscrubs.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/lasagna-flowers/

April April 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm

would anyone happen to know where I can get whole wheat wonton wrappers, like what stores carry them, walmart, food lion?

Bonnie April 26, 2012 at 11:32 am

I haven’t tried these yet, but can’t wait to. It would be awesome if you would put a link on to Pin this!

Monica April 30, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Tonight I made your Petite Lasagnas (or lasagna cupcakes as i call them) My husband and 7 year old daughter went nuts for them. I can’t believe I didn’t screw them up!
They even kept their shape! I will definitely make them again. I typically only make make fake food (jewelry and thumbtacks and things )so when I cook it’s kind of a big deal. But you inspired me and I thank you! (p.s you’re “Exercise History” blog also inspired us all to go for a huge walk after dinner) Thanks again!

amy April 30, 2012 at 5:53 pm

holy crap. that is an amazing idea, and one that I might use for a party that I’ll be having at the end of the summer for a regatta my husband is hosting. Just found your blog today, and its amazing. can’t wait to make some of your delicious looking recipes.

Jeff May 4, 2012 at 10:09 am

Fan-Friggen-Tastic!

Jenn May 4, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I think I need to cook the wontons twice as long. The edges were crispy but the middle and bottom was far too underdone for my liking. :-/

Tammy May 26, 2012 at 7:04 am

What is the calorie count for these? They look amazing!

Ashley June 8, 2012 at 4:36 pm

About to pull them out of the oven!!! They look amazing! And soooo easy!!

Karen Pothier June 14, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Yummmm…just pulled out my first ever pan of Petite Lasagnas. They smell soooo good. I didn’t have any ground turkey so I had to use ground round. At any rate I can’t wait until they cool so I can bite into one. So happy I found this through Pinterest…and your blog too!

Jo Ellen Hargett June 15, 2012 at 8:36 am

These were awesome. I am making them again for dinner tonight. These petite lasagnes would be great for a luncheon, shower or casual dinner party.

Mexican Products June 23, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Im having a hard time finding the wonton wrappers for this recipe. Are they found in any supermarket?

Monica June 24, 2012 at 10:59 am

They are typically in the “organic” section of the supermarket. They keep them chilled near the vegetarian meat , cheese and healthy juices.

Morgan July 2, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I just made these and am letting them cool, currently.
I got worried when I was filling the pan that they were overstuffed. Hopefully mine turn out as beautifully as yours!

Jennifer July 5, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Has anyone re-heated these? If I use all the ingredients, I will have leftovers, but I want to make sure they will reheat.

Cindy Bartak August 7, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Made these for dinner tonight. Big hit with the family! I will make these again!

Kristin August 18, 2012 at 8:12 pm

What a delicious, easy, and healthful recipe! I made it exactly as written (and appreciated how precise and accurate your measurements are) and turned out perfect. The lasagnas held their shape and are surprising filling. @Jennifer, I heated up the leftovers in the oven at 200 degrees and they stayed crispy and did great. Just bought the ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Rolls and can’t wait to try! New to your blog and love it!

Timmy August 25, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Wish I could treats like you can. I always screw up half way and burn my cup cakes. Poor me right!

Angela G. September 2, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Oh. My. STARS!!! We made a double batch of your PJ’s Special Sauce tonight so we could put some back for some of your other recipes we hope to try tonight. The Petite Lasagnas were DIVINE and a huge hit with the hubs and the kids. Yum! Thanks for sharing! As far as the marinara sauce….I will never again make another….this recipe is exactly what I wanted. :)

kathy September 2, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I saw this recipe on FB and thought it looked really yummy! Made it tonight for the family!!! Success! Very Very Good!!

Kimberly slaughter October 27, 2012 at 6:48 pm

They really looked great and they taste just as good as they look!!!!!!!!!!! I made up two dozen them and put half in the freezer. They freeze great.

Shatzi November 16, 2012 at 9:02 am

I just love these! I’ve made them over and over and am back today to reprint the recipe for the millionth time. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with delicious food!! You are truly making the world a better place. =)

Mitzie November 29, 2012 at 8:59 pm

I suggest using ramekins instead of a muffin tin because if you are making these like me for just two people the servings are a little larger than a muffin cup and you dont have to dirty a whole pan, its also easy to serve, just put sauce and cheese on the bottom of the ramekin before the first sheet and you can just put a plate over the ramekin and flip it over. Quite amazing!!!

Mia December 25, 2012 at 8:59 pm

I’ve made these twice in one week, once for a potluck dinner with my friends and the other for my Mom and Stepfather. They were all impressed with the dish and raved about how good they were. Thank you for sharing your recipes with the world! I’m so glad that I found your website on Pinterest. :)

Shannon January 18, 2013 at 12:05 pm

I am not a huge fan of ground turkey but I will be making them with ground chicken breast, I was just wondering if any of you that have made these have used ground chicken breast instead? lovely idea, I think my kids will love them! Thanks!!

Marilyn January 29, 2013 at 10:34 pm

I totally love this idea!

Gillian February 1, 2013 at 3:27 pm

I read your story and you are such an inspiration. Have you ever made baked ziti in muffin tins? I already have a baked ziti recipe, would I need to adjust my cooking time?

sookster February 24, 2013 at 2:51 pm

i am so going to brew these up!! they look especially fun for kids to assemble and gnosh!

Veronica May February 27, 2013 at 5:48 am

I love your blog design, these pictures are just so lovely and enticing! Making me hungry :)

Tammy Smith February 28, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Thank you for this recipe.They are so good. My husband loves them.You would never know they were made with groung turkey if you didn’t tell anyone.

Jem Parks March 14, 2013 at 8:58 am

I have made these several times. My husband loves them!!! You are a genius.. and they are so cute. I burned the “pasta” a little and I don’t like them overnight in the fridge, I haven’t tried them frozen though.
Oh and I sneak in some spinach. :-)

marianne March 15, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I want to make these for a wedding shower and was curious if they could be made ahead of time. Would appreciate any thoughts….

Catherine March 15, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I made these for dinner last night and they are FANTASTIC! It’s just me and my man and we do leftovers pretty well, but I didn’t want to do a whole, big, heavy lasagna. So cute, so fun to make and so delicious! We had two each with a little salad and we ate the leftovers at work the next day for lunch. So yum!

I’m so happy to have stumbled upon your site and have shared it with so many others. I’m making your crispy buffalo chicken tonight! Thanks!

Suzanne March 17, 2013 at 7:46 pm

These are currently cooking in the oven! Can’t wait…although, our meat sauce mixture, made with one can of crushed tomatoes, looks way less “saucy” than your beautiful pictures. I might add another can of tomato sauce, but that is me …and since my husband is anti red sauce AND does the cooking, we’ll go with it as is! Still looks like it is going to be yummy! Thanks!

Suzanne March 17, 2013 at 8:02 pm

A winner! These are great! I was concerned about the wonton wrapper, but they are really thin and do seem just like pasta. I do prefer a little more red sauce, but that is an easy fix. I added a little torn pepperoni because I love it. Thanks!

Latin Products March 18, 2013 at 4:51 am

Andie,
Are all the pictures taken by you? All of your recipes have great pictures and i need to know if they are yours, do you sell any of the images to reuse on a blog for example?

Thanx. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ashley March 25, 2013 at 7:56 pm

These turned out excellent! I made them ahead of time and cooked just what I needed for dinner. They were super yummy and reheated really well.

darcy April 3, 2013 at 11:58 am

These were insane. I used fresh basil to spice up the fat free ricotta and used Morning Star sausage crumbles to lower the fat content (my hubby who is a raging carnivore didn’t even notice), everyone has been asking me for the recipe.

Brad April 23, 2013 at 9:55 am

We absolutely love your recipes! I hope that you don’t mind that we shared your recipe images with our community and provided you a direct link to your recipe. We are always looking for ways to create win win situations for food bloggers :). Keep up the good work and we will try our best to keep up sharing your recipes with our communities. Thanks!

Sadi June 9, 2013 at 8:57 pm

When I say the picture, I just had to find out what the receipt was. My family love little surprises. An u have made my Sundays a little easier

Perla June 22, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Made these last night! Total hit! Hubby loved them! Thanks!

Crystal July 25, 2013 at 3:35 pm

I’m going to have to try and make this dinner! I see the recipe everywhere and it just looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing.

Shirley-anne Reuben July 30, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Can these be frozen after they are taken out of the cups & rewarmed?

Sam August 16, 2013 at 4:21 pm

I love this recipe! It’s always so good and so easy. I don’t eat a lot of ground meat, so I adapted it to fit my tastes, and I have posted it on my own food blog (link below) if you’d like to take a look :).

Kate August 27, 2013 at 11:09 am

I made a butternut squash and fire-roasted tomato version of these for my cooking club this past weekend, and they were PHENOMENAL. So delicate and delicious! What a great recipe! Here is how mine turned out: http://orangek8.blogspot.com/2013/08/miniature-cooking-club.html

Tim Houston August 30, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Omg…wow these sound amazing never would’ve imagined making petite lasagna. I will def. try to make these tonight so since you make it with turkey it won’t effect my diet…? haha

April September 5, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Made these last night for dinner and received lots of fanfare and yummy noises. Once again, thanks for the spectacular recipe! I have a feeling these will go into our regular rotation. And I’m already thinking about a veggie version too. Mmmm. Here’s my version (only slightly different from yours): http://3hungrymonkeys.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/baby-lasagnas/

Bernadette November 16, 2013 at 9:48 am

Lots of questions re: making ahead…freezing…baked or unbaked…no replies to that question that I could find. Any answer?

whilehewasout February 12, 2014 at 5:58 am

Awesome little lasagna cups! I feel like it is also easier to control how much you eat of them not like a big tray of lasagna bake :) Thanks for sharing!

Sam (Sizzling Mess) March 8, 2014 at 8:36 am

Hey! I love this recipe :). I linked it it/used it here: http://sizzlingmess.com/2014/03/mini-lasagnas-cupcake-lasagnas/. Just thought you might like to know :).

Amanda April 30, 2014 at 8:05 pm

So I made these and they were AMAZING! Thank you soo much.

Melissa May 9, 2014 at 4:31 pm

I’m making these for our family’s mother’s day party! Can’t wait!!!!

Lisa Marie June 16, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Thank you so much for this recipe. And thank you for making it simple enough for a newbie cook to follow. Can you please post more low calorie dinners? I desperately trying to lose weight. I’m thankful I have found your blog.

Merry Cochrane March 15, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I posted a picture of the Petite Lasagnas, which I found on the Six Sisters website, to one of my boards in Pinterest. It’s their picture, but the recipe is yours. I’m changing it today to credit you. Please let me know by email if this is not satisfactory for you. P.S. I *love* your blog and the pictures are fabulous.

Thank-you, Merry

Karen Pothier June 14, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Tammy, it’s right under the recipe. :)