Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers

by Andie Mitchell on March 25, 2011

5555455505_fa10d199d6

You know, I was feeling pretty darn proud o’ myself for not having burnt my house down yet. I mean, think about the amount of time I spend cooking and baking and reheating and reheating and cooking and lamenting that I don’t have a blow torch for things like crème brulee and scaring Daniel.

I was smitten with myself.

Until I almost burnt the house down two days ago.

5556041422_e6fdb86aaa

Funny story, really.

I was just pulling a big pot of freshly boiled pasta from the stove, carrying it to the sink with pot holders, to drain. I tossed the oven mitt backward, over my shoulder as one might toss salt for good luck, or a bouquet of flowers at a wedding, and got to work giving myself second degree burns with steam over the hot colander. Burns and open facial pores, I say.

5556040818_68a35f7918

As I’m lifting the colander, draining every last drippety drop of water from those slippery noodles, I smelled smoke. I turned to the stove, saw the pot holder face down on the electric burner, puffing away with grey, billowy haze. I dropped the pasta, immediately picked up the smoking holder, saw three rose-red embers juuuuust flirting with flaming, and screeched to Daniel (seated calmly on the couch),

“OPEN THE WINDOW!!!”

At this point, I’m midway through our apartment, running toward the window with a green, smoking oven mitt, wondering why Daniel hasn’t yet thrown open even one of our nine foot tall windows. Not the time to be knee deep in Xbox games, you know?

Alarmed, Daniel says sternly, “No, Andrea, put it in the sink!”

“Wha-? It’s going to go on fire!!!” (I’m eloquent like that.)

Still holding the smoldering pot holder, I double back to the kitchen, toss it into a sudsy bowl I’d been “soaking” (code for waiting for Daniel to wash it), and flip on the faucet. I watch as it smokes more, but settles, and eventually sinks in the soapy bowl.

And then it hits me.

What exactly did I think would happen to those flickering flames once they were out the window? Would the air extinguish them, would blowing on them with all my might, have helped? Better yet, would anything have been better had the fire occurred OUTSIDE on the narrow patio of my five storied apartment?

And just as I realized my own error, gave myself a stern mental talking to, breathed for the first time in nearly 4 minutes, and forgave myself for such immense stupidity, Daniel approached to reiterate it.

Daniel: “Monkey, you really, really, I mean really, worry me that you thought throwing the smoking pot holder out the window would have been your solution to a fire crisis.”

Me: I know, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. [For journalistic integrity, Daniel has insisted that I add that I did not, in fact, say this. He would also like me to mention that I instead cried and told him to make dinner for himself....And me.]

Moral of the story: We [read: I] will not be using the stove top for quite some time.

The end.

1 egg 0.15
4 English muffins 1.25
4 leaves romaine 0.50
1 small tomato, sliced 0.99
___________________________
Total: $6.34, or $1.59 per burger

Combine tuna, bread crumbs, green onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon, sour cream, and egg, and mix well with your hands. Form into 4 patties (they will be wet), place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve the burgers on toasted English muffins with romaine and sliced tomato. Spread additional sour cream on each burger, if desired.

Nutrition info for 1 burger (not including bun):

Calories: 175.3, Fat: 3.7g, Sodium: 323.4mg, Carb: 9.7g, Fiber 0.4g, Sugars: 0.4g, Protein: 24.2g

Matt March 25, 2011 at 8:51 am

DUDE I have a tuna burger recipe going up Sunday! Yours look better than mine ;)

Can You Stay for Dinner March 25, 2011 at 8:58 am

Aaahh great minds think alike! Can’t wait to see yours!!

Ashlei March 25, 2011 at 8:53 am

Wow I’m glad you caught the fire in time! I’ve done that before, but luckily no flame – it was only on the edge of the burner.

Love the idea of tuna burgers – I’ve only done salmon burgers/patties before, but I’ll need to give these a try soon.

Can You Stay for Dinner March 25, 2011 at 8:58 am

Mmm, I just love salmon burgers too!

theprocessofhealing March 25, 2011 at 9:11 am

Haha I’m really sorry but that’s really funny.. sounds like the sort of thing I would do!

Janice Harper March 25, 2011 at 9:16 am

Glad to know I’m not the only one who turns into Lucy Ricardo when crises hit! As for a creme brulee torch, count your blessings. My daughter got me one for Christmas a couple of years back and I thought it was the best present ever. Forty creme brulees and twenty pounds later, I had to retire the torch before the Eskimos came to harvest me for blubber! Relieved to hear you’re safe.

Amy @ Second City Randomness March 25, 2011 at 9:46 am

he he he… it wouldn’t be normal unless I almost start the kitchen on fire once every few months. No worries. We all have our “oops” moments… ;)

Jessica March 25, 2011 at 10:40 am

Traumatic, yet hilarious post :)
I shudder to think what would happen if something caught fire while my husband was playing xbox.
It would probably be curtains for us.

Beth March 25, 2011 at 11:15 am

Yum this recipe looks AWESOME. I never thought to use canned tuna for burgers before, but what a great idea!

MelissaNibbles March 25, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Geez! You gotta watch yourself girl! These sound delicious!

Nicole March 25, 2011 at 1:37 pm

R.I.P. little pot holder.

Can You Stay for Dinner March 25, 2011 at 1:43 pm

:) I really loved that little guy…

Lisa @ Thrive Style March 25, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Well—now you know what to do (and what not to do!). So, you’re covered for the future :)
One time on thanksgiving, my mom opened the oven. Somehow the turkey was on fire and she threw the potholder she was holding in the oven and then shut the door. Obviously that didn’t help…. lesson learned!

Brittany March 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm

I can’t wait to make these! Now that spring is here, I suddenly want lemon in everything!

Stephanie @cookinfanatic March 25, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Oh my goodness that is scary, I’m so glad that everything ended up okay!! I would have reacted the same way too haha, seriously, I can see it playing out now…

These tuna burgers are intriguing me, I’m thinking I need to try them :)

katie kortman March 25, 2011 at 9:23 pm

these look delicious! I can’t wait to make them. but one question… I thought in the last post you mentioned there was brown rice in them? did you change that? Or was it accidentally left off?

Can You Stay for Dinner March 26, 2011 at 7:11 am

Hi Katie! Thanks! Yes, when I originally made them I used brown rice, because that was all I had on hand for the Hunger Challenge and didn’t want to break the rules, but I do think bread crumbs would be better. Do whichever you have though!

cozydelicious March 26, 2011 at 6:53 am

I love that you tried to throw the fire out the window! Thank goodness for calm men… the last time (and yes, it has happened more than once) that I set the toaster on fire, my husband had to rescue me with the fire extinguisher. In my panic I just couldn;t figure out how to get the thing to work!

On a Tangent March 26, 2011 at 8:18 am

I really need to get brave and try tuna. I have never, in my whole life, eaten tuna (except in kindergarten, when I tried it and promptly spit it out). I’ve had a taste aversion ever since, lol. :)

Can You Stay for Dinner March 26, 2011 at 8:32 am

ahaha, You need to give it another go :)

Tricia Cotman March 15, 2012 at 7:19 am

I had the same issue. In 2nd grade, I gagged on a bite of my tuna fish sandwich. Didn’t try it again until a few years ago. Now, I love it! Give it a try. :)

Stephanie@MyThornsHaveRoses March 26, 2011 at 8:44 am

I have actually done this before (with a pan…not a hot pad though)! In my defense I live on the lower level so the window is right by the sink. That way I can spray the fire with the sink’s hose without having flames near me. I love the conversational disclaimer! Great story!

Can You Stay for Dinner March 26, 2011 at 8:52 am

I can’t tell you how good it feels to know I’m not entirely alone in my errors :)

Tamar March 26, 2011 at 7:30 pm

These look awesome! Quick question, though: you said the day before they had brown rice in them; did you leave it out the second time or is it a mistake it’s not in the recipe?

Can You Stay for Dinner March 26, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Hey Tamar! Yes, when I first made them I used brown rice because that’s all I had in my Hunger Challenge grocery cart. But I’d recommend using breadcrumbs because I think they’d hold together better and have a better texture. That said, they still tasted great with rice!

hungryhealthyhappy March 27, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Hi Andrea! New reader here & I am already in love! Your conversation posts are too funny. :)

Can’t wait to try out this recipe–as a single gal with a very limited budget, this is right up my alley!

Can You Stay for Dinner March 28, 2011 at 6:54 am

Thanks so much! It’s great to meet you!

Sareen Akharjalian March 28, 2011 at 12:21 am

So sorry to hear about the fire! Hope it didn’t traumatize you :( I have a question about the recipe. What does the sour cream do and is it necessary? Can it be substituted for anything else? Thanks a lot!

Can You Stay for Dinner March 28, 2011 at 6:53 am

Hi Sareen! The sour cream gives it a creamy moisture and it also acts as a binder. But you could substitute yogurt, mayonnaise, etc. Try leaving it out if you’d like, I’m just thinking they’ll taste dry. Thanks for asking :)

Heather March 30, 2011 at 6:17 pm

I made these the other night and my husband loved them so much that he called me on his way home from work the next night asking what he needed to pick up at the grocery store so I could make them again! Needless to say, we loved these, thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipe :)

Can You Stay for Dinner March 30, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Oh Heather, you have no idea how happy this made me! Thank you!!

Kelli March 31, 2011 at 7:46 am

These burgers are phenomenal! I didn’t think I was going to enjoy them as much as I did! They will definitely be part of our menu at least once a week. Thanks!

Can You Stay for Dinner March 31, 2011 at 7:47 am

YES! Thanks Kelli, so happy to hear it :)

Martha March 31, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Normally, I’m not a huge fan of tuna but decided to give this recipe a shot. After all, I’ve loved every recipe I’ve tried on here so far… and it was another success!!! Thanks for sharing!

Tina April 6, 2011 at 2:55 am

Making these right now :D
In the oven cooking as I type :D (in Australia for those wondering why I am up cooking burgers at such a weird time!)

Tina April 6, 2011 at 3:46 am

Ok, so we have finished dinner and these were awesome!!
Definitely making them again!

chefshellina April 9, 2011 at 8:34 pm

It might have something to do with the fact that I really had to go anyway, but I very nearly peed my pants reading this post. Amazing. :)

Can You Stay for Dinner April 9, 2011 at 8:37 pm

LOL. Thanks :)

Audrey Ellen April 15, 2011 at 11:26 am

These look like they would freeze well, what do you think? I am always looking for recipes that I can store because I am a college student often cooking for one and it’s nice to be able to make something and not let the rest go to waste.

Can You Stay for Dinner April 15, 2011 at 11:34 am

yes! I’ve frozen them before and they always reheat well!

Audrey Ellen April 15, 2011 at 5:29 pm

great! i can definitely see myself taking one for lunch wrapped in a tortilla or something!

sweetieandthekitchen April 16, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Ohhh… I was thinking of Salmon Burgers this week but I’m thinking Tuna Burgers now!

Can You Stay for Dinner April 16, 2011 at 10:47 pm

:) hope you like them!! I love the flavor tuna has and the fact that making them is so inexpensive!

Jess April 18, 2011 at 7:30 pm

I made the Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers tonight and it was a hit with my boyfriend and I. We are going to make this more often. Thank you for posting this.. So Yummy!!

R.I.P Little pot holder ;)

Can You Stay for Dinner April 19, 2011 at 8:46 am

Great!! So happy you liked them! And yes, I do miss that green pot holder. The other one is so lonely now :)

Melissa July 11, 2011 at 8:46 pm

I just recently discovered your blog and I’ll definitely be back! The pictures look amazing and the stories behind them all are even better. I’ll be trying these tomorrow so wish me luck! Check out our fellow Pacific Northwest blog when you get a chance!

Jackie July 22, 2011 at 12:38 pm

oh my gosh I’m so glad i clicked on this to read for that STORY! This is something I would completely do, my husband worries daily about my ability to keep myself alive without intervention. whoops!

Linda K July 26, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Another winner! Made this recipe with a friend tonight and we both loved it. I’ll be back for more… :)

the little kimchi pierogi August 11, 2011 at 8:51 am

I LOVE your story…this is totally the kind of thing I do and exactly how my husband responds, while I cry. Glad to know there are others out there like us!

Mary August 15, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Made these today…omg.

I spread some avocado on both buns, piled on spinach, added some pickles, and melted some dill havarti on top. Heavenly!

Stephanie August 18, 2011 at 5:48 pm

I made these tonight and they were great!!! Yum!

Becky September 6, 2011 at 5:25 pm

These are delicious! Thank you again!

TracyDK September 25, 2011 at 8:02 pm

I made these tonight and they are SO good! I haven’t liked tuna made any other way than tuna salad and I thought I’d give these a shot since they looked so pretty. And I’m glad I did. :) I have 3 more of your recipes that I’ll be making throughout the week. I expect I’ll have the same type of success with them as well. :D

Emily November 10, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I love your site and as I was looking through some of your recipes and found this story about the pot holder and cracked up because it is my life exactly! From my bf’s name being daniel, to leaving bowls in sink to “soak” (code for waiting for him to clean them…), to a nickname my Daniel calls me (monkey). I thought it was very funny how much this story hit home for me and thought I’d share. Thanks for the recipe too, I can’t wait to try it!

Jennifer December 11, 2011 at 11:38 am

These are seriously SO good. I like them better without the english muffin though- because I think the bread hides their deliciousness. I’d serve them like a crab cake with a veggie side. Just discovered this website and can’t wait to try more recipes.

Mallory December 15, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Wow!!! I made these and my BF was EXTREMELY skeptical…So much that he warned me he would try them but was really not thinking he would like them..And then he ate three. I made some tartar sauce for his, because he doesn’t like mayo plain, but I had mine with a little mayo and lettuce:) YUM!! We had them on toasted sandwhich thins.

HR December 29, 2011 at 7:02 am

I just want to congratulate you on being the first since 1990 to get me to actually finish something with fish in it. I know, I know, it’s so HEALTHY. I try it all the time in the hope that my taste buds will finally relent and quit rejecting it with such voracity– I just hate it. But something [odd] came over me yesterday and I just had to make these for dinner. And I liked them. I didn’t love them, but I liked them. And from a fish-hater, that’s pretty huge. Next time I think I’ll add more garlic (yes, next time!).

Vanderbilt Wife January 2, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Thanks for this recipe! It was super tasty and even my uber-picky 3-year-old ate hers!

McButter January 8, 2012 at 9:24 am

These were SO good! And super easy. Add some sliced avocado and a dab of chipotle ketchup (just add some chipotle chili powder to your ketchup) and viola! I will be making these again and I think the cooked burgers will freeze well too. Thanks!

Casey January 10, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Just made these tonight (ate one and froze the rest) – and SO delicious. I’ve been trying to watch what I’m eating and eat more fish, so these were right up my alley! I had mine on a whole wheat bun with some pesto mayonnaise and baby spinach :)
I look forward to trying more of your recipes!

Julia January 22, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I tried these out, and they turned out amazing!!! Thanks so much for this simple and delicious recipe )

Sumurti January 24, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Has anyone tried grilling these on a grill? It seems like these would be a great summertime grill out burger!

Sara February 1, 2012 at 4:24 am

You said that these freeze well, but how do you recommend re-heating? Will these microwave well or do I need to re-bake? I would love to be able to freeze these and take them to work for lunch but don’t have an oven there.

Andie February 1, 2012 at 4:52 am

Hi Sara,
I usually throw them in the oven from their frozen state to recrisp them, but I know the microwave will work as well. They’ll be tougher and perhaps drier, but give them 1 minute on high and then assess how much longer you’ll need to heat them :)

admattai February 28, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I just made these tonight, and they were great! Just a quick question though: can they be frozen, to save them for later?

admattai February 28, 2012 at 9:13 pm

oh! Just saw the comment above me, sorry about that! thanks for the tip

Isobel March 4, 2012 at 1:11 am

These burgers are fantastic!!
My housemates and I jazzed them up a bit with whole-grain buns instead of english muffins, and chopped up sundried tomatoes in the patties too.
Post and re-post – I love your blog! xo

Allison March 10, 2012 at 3:55 pm

I have been waiting to try one of your recipes and when I could not think of anything creative for tonight I thought of you immediately. My boyfriend swore he hated tuna but after taking one bite of this burger he reluctantly admitted he loved tuna and wants to have th once a week. Thank you so much for te delicious dinner and the win with my boyfriend ;)

Henriette Roberts March 12, 2012 at 5:26 am

They look great, will be making them tonight.

Henriette Roberts
Denmark

Nancy March 13, 2012 at 6:07 pm

I made these tuna burgers tonight and they were delicious!. They were very easy to make. Just wanted to let you know what a good recipe you have.

marissa March 13, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Thank you. Thank you. My husband really struggles with weight and these recipes have been delicious and healthy. Plus my kids have loved them all! My husband says this is the best way to use tuna =).

mariana, costa rica March 27, 2012 at 8:10 am

hi!
i made the tuna burgers last night for my kids. they turned out great. we loved them! using whole wheat muffins was excellent. i used a little mayo and dijon on the bread instead of sour cream.
thank you!

Kelsey March 27, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Just finished making these burgers and took my first bite… OUTSTANDING! I used a whole wheat thin roll, toasted and some spinach instead of the lettuce (it was all I had) and I can’t tell you how much I love this. These are going to become a staple in my diet plan for sure! Thank you so much!!

limefish studio April 18, 2012 at 11:28 am

You’ve been featured in our limefish studio National Garlic Day Guide!

Mel K April 23, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Just tweaked these into tuna cups…yummy! Used wonton wrappers and a regular muffin pan baked at 375 for 10-12 mins, until edges were crispy. Added some fresh parmesan cheese and a little mozzarella and subbed greek yogurt for sour cream and cilantro for parsley. Will definitely make them again. YUM!

Shahira May 10, 2012 at 1:51 pm

I love your tuna burgers and tweeked them with fresh mozzarella on the inside and sprinkle on top since my caloric intake is a little higher. It was heavenly. I made it once a month for the last two monthes and I loved it every time. This last batch I made it your way minus the cheese and it was awesome. Thanks so much for helping me decrease my take out/eat out habit.

Rebecca May 19, 2012 at 9:38 pm

I think you may have changed my mind on tuna, this looks so yummy and so easy to make, love that it’s not loaded with mayo and fried. Will be making these this week for a 6 year old and my husband. Glad you were safe.

Arthur May 30, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Andie – I just discovered your site and tried out your Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers. Fantastic! Made them exactly as you said but added some capers and hot sauce. Truly wonderful. Can’t wait to try your other recipes. Thanks!

Christine June 5, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I wanted to make something for dinner, so I came to your website, and found these!
I made them, but I didn’t have muffins, so I made rice.
I didn’t have Panko, so I crumb-ified some crackers,
I didn’t have green onion, so I put in chopped Romaine lettuce.. I hate parsley, so I put in 1 1/2 tbs of oregano, 1/2 tbs of basil.. And I didn’t have sour cream, so I put in cream and extra lemon.
Haha! Well, anyway! THEY WERE DELICIOUS. Thank you for opening my eyes to this idea!

Kylie June 9, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I tried your recipe for the tuna burgers with a little twist since I didn’t have all the ingredients. In place of the panko bread crumbs, I crushed up 5 multigrain Saltines, and I used 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed instead of the green onion. They were truly something to behold, so thanks so much for the base- that’s always the hardest part, flavor variations are easy. ;)

Stefanie June 15, 2012 at 3:21 pm

These look great, can’t wait to try them. Pinterest brought me here, and now I’m having a great time reading through your recipes and stories – you have a fantastic site. You have such a nice writing style!

Chevy June 28, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Love your style of writing – you’re really quite funny. Had me grinning ear to ear in the office today.

Good looking recipe too – I look forward to trying it out myself :)

Brittany June 30, 2012 at 10:35 am

Can you replace the bread crumbs with a wheat free alternative?

Pamela July 8, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Made these tonight and <3 them! Even the hubby was impressed and he's a meat and potatoes man! I'm down 170 pounds after gastric bypass. Thanks for putting great recipes out there!

Rachel July 12, 2012 at 7:23 am

years ago i once caught a pot holder on fire. my instinct was to beat the pot holder against the counter until the fire was out, which worked both well and quickly. after i’d gotten it out my entire family asked why i hadn’t put it in the sink that was full of water less than a foot away from me. the answer was that water hadn’t even occurred to me and quite frankly i’d forgotten the sink existed for a moment.

and these burgers are QUITE delicious, i’m off to make some more right now, actually.

Alicia July 30, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Oh my! These were so delicious. My children devoured them and my husband ate two. I’m already excited about making them again. The best part? I saved so many calories that I was able to have REAL ice cream for desert. Yes, real.

Jessica Siegal August 14, 2012 at 7:21 pm

OMG your story about the fire made me laugh hysterically!! I probably would have reacted the same way. I’m always yelling from the kitchen about stuff while my husband is playing Xbox and murmuring “uhhh huhh” and “be right there” meanwhile everything is out of control and I’ve burnt myself and the dinner!

Brittany August 17, 2012 at 2:19 am

Mine are in the oven ask I type. So excited! They’re not piddly little things either. I can’t wait to eat them.

Shan August 19, 2012 at 9:57 am

I was not so sure if I would like this but OMG it was SO good! Will be in heavy rotation.

Lauren @TwoVeggies September 5, 2012 at 1:38 pm

I made these the other night and they were SOOOO good. I’ve had them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So soooooooooooo good.

Inma October 7, 2012 at 5:03 am

gonna try it right now ;)

Michele Gouveia Allen January 16, 2013 at 11:41 pm

I have made these twice now and absolutely love them. Thanks for the great recipe. I enjoy finding new ways to make tuna and this one is just awesome. Thanks again!

Kristen February 16, 2013 at 9:40 am

Might be silly to ask, but can these be frozen?

Andie February 16, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Hey Kristen,

Not silly! Yes, they can. I’ve done it. Just reheat them straight from frozen; no need to thaw.

Kelsey April 12, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Could plain Greek yogurt be used as a substitution for sour cream? I really want to try this, and I tend to go a little overboard with the calories sometimes :)

Andie April 12, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Hey Kelsey,

Yes, plain Greek yogurt would definitely work!

Jessica April 19, 2013 at 1:11 pm

I made these this week, and they are delicious! Highly recommend this recipe!

Mekayla May 13, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Do you think it would work to do these in the skillet instead and cook them for a few minutes on each side? Thanks!

Andie Mitchell May 13, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Hey Mekayla,

Yes, pan-cooking them would work well! Just add two teaspoons of oil to a large skillet set over medium heat and cook the patties for about 4-5 minutes per side.

Moon Cho June 1, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Yum! Excited to try this recipe. After looking through your recipes I know you’ll love Ying Yang Living’s Thai Basil Leaves with Shrimp recipe. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!

Caitlin Brown June 22, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I made this into a one-serving burger (http://caitlinskitchencreations.blogspot.com/2013/06/tuna-burger-and-dreams.html) and it was delicious! Great recipe. Thanks :)

Lance Alexander August 19, 2013 at 7:10 pm

I’ve been using an old recipe from Men’s Health for a long time that incorporates a 1/4C oats instead. My version used 1/2C Breadcrumbs AND 1/2C oats with additions of choice, 2 eggs, then formed into patties and cooked. They’re very hearty and reasonably healthy, but I think i’ll try yours tonight since they’re very minimal and easy.
I’m new to your food blog and will be browsing starting… now!

Andie Mitchell August 20, 2013 at 12:24 am

Thanks Lance! The oats sound like a good addition, but let me know how you like this version if you try it!

Rinad Mundeth October 12, 2013 at 5:38 am

Can you make it without sour cream??

Millie January 24, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Looks so delicious and healthy! Definitely going to try this out!

Rachel May 8, 2014 at 7:55 pm

I made these with a slight variation… Olive oil instead of sour cream and a flax egg. They turned out great with roasted broccoli and mashed potatoes!! Thank you for the great recipe!

Jamela July 15, 2014 at 8:18 am

These burgers turned out pretty good. I was expecting them to amazing. They were not amazing, but they were pretty good.