6 Great Cupcake Tin Recipes

by Andie Mitchell on July 6, 2011

petite lasagnas

Petite Lasagnas

Oh how I adore my cupcake tin.

So many recipes, so few mouths to feed…

sigh.

100 calorie vegan chocolate cupcakes

100 Calorie Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes

Promise me you’ll bake at least one?

rainbow tie dye cupcakes

Rainbow Tie Dye Cupcakes

homemade hostess cupcakes

Homemade Hostess Cupcakes

Cinnamon Sugar Crusted Coffee Cake Muffins

Cinnamon Sugar Crusted Coffee Cake Muffins

Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes

Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes

Ana Maria July 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm

I have already baked the vegan chocolate cupcakes – they are PHENOMENAL! Such a light, delicate crumb and rich, rich flavour. YUM.

The apple walnut cinnamon rolls are next on my list :)

Lyn @LovelyPantry July 7, 2011 at 12:04 am

Since I’m know as the muffin lady in my house (not cupcakes… muffins) – I’m going to try this one – Cinnamon Sugar Crusted Coffee Cake Muffins – tomorrow. :-D

Raquel July 7, 2011 at 2:03 am

They all look great but as I´m trying to avoid sugar I´m gonna try the vegan choco muffin with Agave and vanilla protein powder! I´m a little freak, I know.

Sara July 7, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I too am always trying to find ways to avoid sugar.. please let us know how these turnout!

Lauren at Keep It Sweet July 7, 2011 at 4:10 am

Ah I want all of those!

Krystina (Organically Me) July 7, 2011 at 6:17 am

You make me happy. I need those cinnamon roll cupcakes; they combine two of my favorite things on Earth.

The Teenage Taste July 7, 2011 at 6:20 am

Damn. Those tie die cupcakes are the cutest things ever!

Tina July 7, 2011 at 7:24 am

I’m DYING to make those mini lasagnas! SO STINKIN CUTE! See you next month lady! Can’t wait! :)

The Chocolate Covered Kitchen July 7, 2011 at 7:39 am

Love the phyllo dough idea — one of my favorite vegetarian fast foods is to saute a variety of mushrooms in butter with salt, pepper, tarragon and/or bit of nutmeg; when they’re limp shove to side of pan, throw in a good splash of brandy or whiskey, crank heat to high; when it’s reduced, add whipping cream, reduce till thick. Takes just a few minutes of stirring, and it’s a fantastic dish for phyllo — I usually use puff pastry, but this is even better (or fill with ice cream!)

Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy July 7, 2011 at 8:10 am

I’ll take one of each please, k thanks <3

Sanjeeta kk July 7, 2011 at 8:12 am

My..my…how did I miss out on this encyclopedia of baking! Those cinnamon coated muffins..colorful muffins..chocolate muffins..am going crazy looking at all the creations here. Yes, yes I promise to make all :)

Rachel @ The Avid Appetite July 7, 2011 at 8:42 am

All of these look amazing Andie! I cannot wait to try the 100 calorie cupcakes! Delish!

Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio July 7, 2011 at 9:47 am

So cute!! YUMMY!

Dana July 8, 2011 at 10:56 am

Lord, they all look good. I can’t just pick one…

Tamara from Jem of the South July 10, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Just discovered your blog. Love it! I especially like this post because I have several recipes in my head that revolve around using my cupcake tin for more than cupcakes. :-)Thinking of a frittata, and a breakfast muffin recipe. I plan to do a brunch with these recipes. I really like the lasagna twist. I used to make lasagna all the time, but it was always too much for me & my brother to eat because I didn’t know how to make a small batch. I will have to try your recipe. Thanks!

Jo @ Jo In the Kitchen July 12, 2011 at 9:08 am

Yum! Thanks

Melissa July 12, 2011 at 9:35 am

I love the looks of those coffee cake muffins!

I always make mini meatloaves in my muffin tin. I always liked the crusty part of the meatloaf best–now I don’t have to fight for it! ;)

Brooke @ Waiting to Rise July 18, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Wow…those homemade hostess muffins look great..as do the cinnamon sugar ones. Been going through alot of family stuff and haven’t been on my reader; therefore, haven’t been commenting! But I’m back! Again, breathtaking pics! Hope you are well girl!

B