5 Best Ways to Use Wonton Wrappers

You know I have lots of ideas. And these ways to use wonton wrappers? Perhaps some of my best.tuna rangoon

Tuna Rangoon

buffalo chicken rolls

Buffalo Chicken Rolls

The good news is that I’ve spent a good chunk of my life creating umpteen recipes using wonton wrappers because I hate [hate, hate, hate] leaving food unpurposed in my fridge.

The bad news is that I’ve spent a good chunk of my life creating umpteen recipes using wonton wrappers because I hate [hate, hate, hate] leaving food unpurposed in my fridge.

chicken parmesan wraps

Chicken Parmesan Wraps

2.6.11 116

Barbecue Chicken Rolls

couscous-122

Petite Lasagnas

Comments

1. says

Yum!

Your post about salads has inspired me – I’ve been eating salad for lunch and it is fantastic! I feel great. Thanks for introducing me to sexy salad making!

2. says

First of all, I want to say that just LOOKING at your blog makes me happy. It’s so pretty! Secondly, I drool when I read about the food you make. Thirdly, I tried your buffalo chicken roll recipe! It was a hit. I’ll definitely be making it again. :)

3. says

I will echo the genius comment! Love all these, but those Petite Lasagnas are my favorite. Nothing appeals to me more than miniature versions of anything, and the lasagna is just perfect!

4. Lisa says

I made barbequed pork with broccoli slaw and mozzarella cheese on Friday night. It was really good and I have no leftovers. Thanks for the great ideas. I also get a lot of enjoyment from looking at the beautiful pictures on your blog.

How do you get your exercise on bad weather days?

5. says

you kill me because I now have to buy won ton wrappers so I can keep making the umpteen recipes you now create using won ton wrappers.

I need to try the lasagnas next. I just made a mason jar full of that famous sauce you keep killing us with!

I made it a little too sweet but WHO CARES!
    it’s to die for!
    xoxox

6. Diane says

Love your food blog- especially your sense of humor.
    You should write a book!!
    Thanks for sharing every day

7. says

I thank you for this post! I´ve eaten wonton wrappers thousand times and never thought about cooking with them! they´re definitely a saver. Thank you!!!

8. says

I have thoroughly enjoyed every wonton recipe you’ve made. They’re so creative! It inspired me to buy wonton wrappers and do the same. I’ve even used leftover chinese food in wontons!

9. Franny Gravinese says

Other than frying Wonton wraps. How else can they be cooked? I am on Waight Watchers and do not fry anything. Can they be eaten raw??? Thanks Franny

Trackbacks

1. […] 5 Ways To use Wonton Wrappers | Can You Stay For Dinner?You know I have lots of ideas. And these ways to use wonton wrappers? Perhaps some of my best. Tuna Rangoon. Buffalo Chicken Rolls. The good news is that I’ve spent a good chunk of my life creating umpteen recipes using wonton wrappers because I hate [hate, hate, hate] leaving food unpurposed … Read Here […]

2. […] 5 Ways to Use Wonton Wrappers (Can You Stay For Dinner?) – I’ve seen them, I’ve heard about them, and this weekend, I finally made the purchase. I am glad I did. The wonton wrapper makes me feel as if I can shortcut my way to a tasty appetizer, boil my way to fake homemade raviolis, and portion control my snacking desires. Because this is a 2-4-1 Monday, I have to share at least 2 great sites! […]