Comments

1. denalee says

Yummy! All the stores I have searched in Seattle don’t seem to carry the brand that looks like your pics. Do you make your own or do you have a local store that sells these? I am willing to drive within a 200 mile radius to score these puppies…….

2. Johnny says

I’ve got to get back to making flatbread. It’s soooo easy! In the time it takes to find the right store you could have already found the recipe you like and be making your own any time you want them!! I have soft pliable flatbread every time and I can adjust the size to what I’m doing. Try it,you’ll find success is easier than you think. (not only that but you’ll know what’s in it) :)
    Andie those wraps look faanntastic!!!

• Ellen Renee says

Johnny – do you care to share the recipe you use? I am not a bread maker but would be willing to give it a shot if I could enjoy Andie’s yummy recipes

3. Lee says

Ok. This is just getting strange. I *just* made something very similar to the lemon chicken last night! And I was going to do traditional fried falafel this week too but maybe I’ll give your baked ones a whirl. Thanks!

4. says

Yummm I love your flatbread recipes! When I lived in the Middle East, we’d always get shawarmas on flatbread and they were so much more delicious than some of the ones I’ve had since returning to Canada. I’m thinking it must be something magical about the sauce!

5. says

Oh good! The falafel was on my to-cook list before my hiatus and now that that’s over I was going to go digging in your posts to find it again. Thanks for posting it again! :)

6. Sharon says

I like topping whole wheat flatbread with a schmear of hummus and a bunch of roasted veggies (onions, pepper, zucchini and broccoli is my favorite combo).

Also, a ladle of pasta sauce on a pita and an over-easy egg smiling up at me in the middle. The broken yolk mixed in with the sauce is soooo good.

7. says

That looks like some of the freshest, most doughy pita bread I’ve ever seen. Gimme one of those falafel wrappers please and huge thank yous!

8. Ellen Renee says

UGGGHHH you are killing me! :o) When you posted these recipes the 1st time they made me soooo hungry. I have looked everywhere for a flatbread that looks as delicious as the ones you use – no luck. Even went to Evansville Ind – an hour away and the closest “city” to me and looked at many stores. I guess I need to do some research on making my own.

9. says

Wow, this looks delicious (and gorgeous)! You should open your own restaurant. I LOVE LOVE LOVE falafel or everything Mediterranean on that note. I’ve never attempted to make my own, but hey, there is a first for everything. Thanks for sharing Andie!

10. Kelli says

I was skeptical about the baked falafel but it turned out wonderful. Even the husband said he much prefers to the baked to the fried. We’ve got a new go to in our home! Thanks!