7 Salon in Seattle, WA

andie_mitchell 010

Good news and bad news here.

Good news is: I hang out at Starbucks so often that I stumbled upon a card promising a free haircut to first time patrons at a swanky salon in downtown Seattle. Yes, I read the bulletin board.

Good for: My hair.

Bad news is: I hang out at Starbucks so often that I stumbled upon a card promising a free haircut to first time patrons at a swanky salon in downtown Seattle. Yep, still reading the message board.

Bad for: My social welfare.

I lost four inches and gained [several thousand] layers, all with a bang.

I highly recommend 7 Salon in Pacific Place, downtown Seattle. Your standard cut and blow dry is around $50, which I’d say is reasonable for this caliber of cutting. The stand out for me- aside from having an engaging and perfectionistic stylist- was the customer service: Fantastic staff, a DJ mixing tunes, an espresso bar, and they fed me chocolate. That last one should have made you grab your car keys. Ask for Brooke.

andie_mitchell 018

Comments

1. says

Lookin’ good, girly! I’m so attached to my hair that I end up being afraid to make changes. Even if I walk in with the intention of doing something different I always change my mind by the time my butt hits the chair. 😉 Nice snag on the free cut too!

2. Lara (Thinspired) says

Your hair looks great! This is good to know seeing that I will officially be a Seattle resident in just a few days 😉

3. Jennifer says

I love 7! I’ve been a client for 4 years, and I have always left happy. The only thing (good for the stylists, bad for my wallet!) is as the stylists move up, so do their prices. I spent $200 last weekend for haircuts for me and my son, yikes! It was worth it though, our hair looks amazing and we get lots of compliments. Your hair looks beautiful; Brooke did an excellent job! Swoopy fringe might be in my future, too!

Great blog, by the way. I can’t remember how I found you, but I’m happy to read the musings of a local girl!

4. Maria says

Dude! $50 price with that kind of atmosphere? Sounds like the best salon EVER. Jealous. P.S. You look über pretty, as you already look pretty on the regular 😀

5. says

Hey super gorgeous girl! You look amazing (as usual). I think it’s so worth it to treat yourself to a good haircut. It’s worth a few extra bucks to feel a little pampered and have a cut that makes you feel like a million!

Enjoy your weekend! XO

6. Ginnette says

Oh nice! Yesterday I cut my hair and very similar to yours hehehe. What a coincidence! That’s what happens when people have good taste hihihi.

7. Online Sunshine says

Is there a catch to getting that free cut? I don’t live in Seattle, but I’m close enough that I could get there! I would love to try out a new place!