You’re much more attractive than Summer told me you’d be.
Let’s get to know one another.
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ounce can kidney beans
- 15 ounce can black beans
- 1 lb ground 90% lean ground beef sirloin (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in the base of your slow cooker (including raw ground beef, if using) and stir to mix well. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Nutrition Information for 1 Serving (1/5th of recipe including 1 lb 90% lean ground beef): Calories 435, Total Fat 9.2 g, Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g, Dietary Fiber 15.4 g, Sugars 5.2 g, Protein 31.5 g
Nutrition Information for 1 Serving (1/5th of recipe NOT including beef): Calories 280, Total Fat 1.2 g, Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g, Dietary Fiber 15.4 g, Sugars 5.2 g, Protein 13.1 g