Comments

1. Ellen Renee says

How cute! I doubt your dear Mom would love having a house full of strangers to cook for and tuck in though. Enjoy this well deserved time with your family.

2. says

Welcome back to MA!! Are you on the south shore? Because I know your mom sent you a cake from Whites in Hingham. I’m on the south shore – would love to meet up with you for coffee – even have you to my home for coffee. BTW – I’m Andrew’s sister. I think I’ve mentioned that before. You’re story is inspiring.

3. says

Love your post. Beautiful. I lived in Boston for five years and had a blast touring the entire New England area, including the cape and islands. Happiest of Holidays!

4. says

So exciting that you’re home for an entire month! I’m so in Weymouth and would love a meet-up… potentially at White’s? :) Have a wonderful time with your family!

5. Kelly says

Hi from Salem, Ma. Welcome home..I just left the Square Cafe in Hingham for my birthday dinner…if you’ve never been…go, soon.

6. johnny says

Oh what I would give to be back in New England right now! You enjoy your Mom and just relax if that’s possible. Love You! :)

7. says

If you decide to take a trip to NYC for any reason, please let me know! I promise to treat you to the the most New York Jewish brunch you ever had in your life 😉

8. says

I secretly (apparently not so secretly, now) want you to be my best friend. I wish I was in MA and wish I could have a party with you. But I live in Portland, OR :) Have a wonderful month on the East Coast!