Seattle

pike place (3)

seattle waterfront (17)

seattle skyline (1)

queen anne (2)_edited-1

pike place (7)

Lynn from Order in the Kitchen January 10, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Amazing photos!! Absolutely stunning. Makes me wanna go to Seattle!

Sylvia January 10, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Beautiful!!

Taylor January 10, 2012 at 6:40 pm

I lived in Seattle for 5 amazing months…your photos are making me miss it terribly!!

RJ (Kids and Cast Iron) January 10, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Hit all the big ones…. I haven’t been to Pike’s in about a year.

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh January 10, 2012 at 7:51 pm

We’re looking to go there to visit a friend next year. Looks awesome!

m January 10, 2012 at 7:55 pm

I love living here! We’re going to the market next week, love it there! Great photos!

Kim January 10, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Makes me glad all over again to live here. Great photos.
*smiles*

Cadi January 10, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Wow ~ such great snaps! I lived in Anacortes for a spell about 10 years ago, and always loved Seattle and that whole neck of the woods, even though I didn’t get there much to visit. Has the weather been this pretty all winter? Looks almost like it does here in Northern Cali Wine Country this last week or two.

Thanks for these!

Liz January 10, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Didn’t you love the sun peaking out today for a bit?!
Love Seattle.

Shoni January 11, 2012 at 12:16 am

Ahhh….the sunnnnn! I live in Seattle too and take advantage of each and every sunshine-filled day. Beautiful photos!

Debra January 11, 2012 at 12:41 am

Thanks Andie for the reminder that when Seattle shines, she shines brilliantly! Looks like a rare prozac-free winter day in the Great Northwest! Ironically, it rained a bit today on Maui, but thankfully it was still 82 beach worthy degrees.

Jana January 11, 2012 at 1:22 am

This really really makes me want to go to Seattle!!!! Ever I saw Sleepless in Seattle I wanted to go!!! Should combine it with a trip to British Columbia!!!

johnny January 11, 2012 at 3:08 am

Passed thru Seattle once, a long time ago. Wished I had stayed to enjoy. A beutiful place I’m sure. You are lucky to have enjoyed both coasts! :)

klh January 11, 2012 at 5:15 am

Seattle looks amazing! I’ve always wanted to visit!

Katie :)

Jen @ pretty plate January 11, 2012 at 5:56 am

What beautiful pictures! I would love to go to a farmers market right now.

: ))
Jen

Amanda January 11, 2012 at 6:18 am

I’m sitting in bed during a snowstorm which is delivering 10+ cms of snow to my town. Thanks for the warm looking pictures!

joelle (on a pink typewriter) January 11, 2012 at 6:52 am

Oh my goodness, Seattle looks gorgeous! I have to visit!

Jillian January 11, 2012 at 8:27 am

I love living in Seattle. Did you recently move here? If so, and if you love to explore, you should check out Discovery Park. I live in Ballard and it’s a short jaunt over the locks. A little ecosystem of it’s own. Your photos are beautiful!

admin January 11, 2012 at 10:56 am

Thanks Jillian! Actually, I moved to Seattle two years ago from the east coast. I adore Discovery Park- so beautiful :) Thanks for saying hello!!

danielle January 11, 2012 at 10:52 am

Amazing photos!!

Liz January 11, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Stop it; you’re making me miss Seattle :( I can’t believe there are flowers blooming already!

admin January 11, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Ohhh how I wish the flowers were out already- not yet. I’m in Boston right now with my family and I’m missing Seattle so I figured a post of pictures that I love might make me happily nostalgic :)

Lindsey January 11, 2012 at 2:45 pm

The guitar pic at the end is my favorite. Beautiful.

admin January 11, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Thanks Lindsey; I love that one

Holly H. January 11, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Do you ever go to Peso’s on Queen Anne? It’s the yellow restaurant on the left in your Queen Anne pic? They have the most delicious Crab Eggs Benedict and spicy Bloody Mary’s! I dream about them! I hate having to travel over Snoqualmie Pass for breakfast :)

admin January 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Yes! Peso’s is great. Margaritas at lunchtime? Don’t mind if I do

Jennifer January 11, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I’ve visited twice, and cried both times when it was time to leave. So wish I could live there – it feels like home.

admin January 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Come back!

Pom Pom January 11, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Oh, I do love those ferry boats! I grew up an hour north of Seattle.

lisa January 12, 2012 at 5:48 pm

We are planning on moving there in a few months..been on the east coast for 30 years but my whole family moved out there and we just love it.

Sophie @ LoveLiveAndLearn January 15, 2012 at 12:44 am

Beautiful, just beautiful.
Your photography always astounds me and this post is no exception!

Shelby Marbury January 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Seattle looks beautiful- I’ve actually never been and really want to go! My friend was telling me how cool of a state Washington is and how much it has to offer. By the way, I wanted to comment because I have been following your blog for a while now and have to say it is one of my all-time favorites. You are so inspiring and I love your positive outlook on life, eating, and exercise. You encourage me! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and a great week!
-Shelby

Nicole Riseley Ketchum January 17, 2012 at 4:46 pm

I just moved here last March from Connecticut. All our family for the most part, lives in NY and MA. Still, we LOVE it here and I am enjoying making this wonderful, beautiful city my own. Happy to see others love it here too!

weather vane January 30, 2012 at 8:24 am

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He used to be totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!