If you catch wind of an avocado shortage, and
if that shortage should happen to begin and end in Costa Rica in, oh I don’t know, let’s say-
you’ll know where they’ve up and gone.
Perfectly Simple Guacamole
- 3 avocados, peeled and mashed coarsely with a fork
- juice of 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced onion (about 1/2 a small onion)
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and serve immediately with tortilla chips.