Camille Does Noni

by Andie Mitchell on March 11, 2012

Camille takes a shot of noni to combat her cold. The noni fruit is known to have healing properties, but it is undoubtedly the most disgusting food in existence. I gag just upon smelling it.

Sana March 11, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I hope it helped!

Kristin March 11, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Ohmigosh! I used to take a shot or two every day…it was crazy how good I felt! It’s expensive though. And it is pretty disgusting!

Vicky March 11, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Have enjoyed you girls adventure and photos, I tried noni juice once, and thought it was horrid too. Have discovered the BEST thing to use, when you feel a virus coming on. Elderberry extract, take 3-4 capsules at the first hint of trouble, and it totally eliminates the virus. Olive leaf extract is another great natural
remedy, but I count on elderberry a lot, and have told
many people about it, all having success. I never travel without it especially. Good Luck!

Becca March 12, 2012 at 7:39 am

I’ve been trying to subscribe to your RSS feed….and I”m having major problems. When I click on it, it takes me back to your main homepage, and when I add the URL to my google reader, nothing shows up. Can you help?

Becca March 12, 2012 at 7:43 am

And nevermind…I finally figured it out. :)

Meg W March 12, 2012 at 10:17 am

I get jealous of your travels every time I see an update!! The weather has started to get nice here in Boston, but it looks just so lovely there. Such good food, such beautiful scenery.

Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen March 12, 2012 at 10:34 am

I just wanted to tell you that I’m loving all your travel updates and photos! It looks like you guys are having a great time. I hope you post more videos!

Liz March 12, 2012 at 10:53 am

“Definitely worse than Jager.” LOL!!!!

Jen March 12, 2012 at 11:23 am

Hi! Where are you living while you are traveling? In a rented suite? Do you intend to return to the States? Seems magical.

Brenda Christophersen March 13, 2012 at 9:52 am

If it is SIGNIFICANTLY worse than Jagermeister…than I must respond with: wow….bleck. Although, in my youth, Jagermeister cleared my sinuses!

Yazmin @ A Pretty Rock March 13, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Vitamin D is so much easier to combat colds! Most of us are very deficient since we spend our days indoors. Probably cheaper than noni juice, too! ;)

Donia March 13, 2012 at 6:43 pm

I am from Jamaica and my grandma has 2 noni trees in her yard, she swears that noni is the cure for everything and produces batches of the drink for us all to take home weekly. It is AWFUL tasting and smells worse but it does somehow kick start the feel better process when you are in the throws of an awful flu. Hope it helped.

Debra March 19, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Clearly, you haven’t yet discovered durian. You’d be begging for noni!