Back in the States

bedroom3

Back in my own bed.

bedroom2

magazines

Back reading magazines.

chocolate_raspberry_roll

Back eating all things chocolate.

deedee_eggs

Back to my best girl, Dee.

iPhoneograhy 035

Back to bookworming without literally finding that worms have nested in my books in the jungle. I read 3 books while away in Central America, and exactly none of them made it back to the States unscathed. st_pattys_day

Back to being *75% Irish.

sisters

Back with my sisters.

starbucksing

Back to Starbucksing. And venti-sizing for that matter.

andie_instagram1

Back brushing my hair.

Back to your *regularly scheduled blog programming tomorrow.

*I don’t know what this is, exactly, but let’s get back to it.

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh March 20, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Welcome back, Kotter!

Meghan March 20, 2012 at 2:39 pm

I’m so glad you made it back, though your travels did make me insanely jealous!

Mica March 20, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Hi Andrea!

First-time commenter, but long-time reader! Welcome back!

Just a quick question–I thought your itinerary had you staying until April. Did you decide to come back earlier?

I mean, chocolate cake rolls would probably make me come back sooner… :-)

Lindsey March 20, 2012 at 3:04 pm

You are so tan compared to your sisters! Haha.

-Lindsey
Et tu, tutu?

JaNelle March 20, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Welcome back love! So glad you had a safe trip back!

Mindy March 20, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Welcome back! Can’t wait to read more posts!

Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy March 20, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Loved the updates from paradise, but glad you’re back :)

Kate March 20, 2012 at 4:42 pm

It feels like you just got there! I’m so sad you had to leave…I was having so much fun living vicariously thru your fabulous posts! Welcome home. I hope your adventure was everything you were hoping for :-)

Becca March 20, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Welcome home! :)

Erin K March 20, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I second Mica’s question – I thought you were staying through mid-Apri – what changed??

Amanda V March 20, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Hunger Games!! So good!! :)

johnny March 21, 2012 at 2:54 am

It’s always good to be back home. It brings back balance. Welcome home! :)

Morgan March 21, 2012 at 5:28 am

I also want to know, why back so early? Are you leaving again?

Trish March 21, 2012 at 6:17 am

Welcome Home! So glad I was able to “join” you on your venture. You made it feel like I was right there. Although here in Vermont the temps will be in the mid 80′s today so I am enjoying a “vacation” as well! Glad your home safe!

Mildly Entertained March 21, 2012 at 6:36 am

How do you get your photos so vintage-like? Love!

So, does this mean you’ve finished writing your book?!

Bee (Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine) March 21, 2012 at 6:45 am

Welcome home, Andie! Are you officially in MA now? I think if this is the case we need to meet for one of those Starbucks sometime ;) I’d love to meet my blog idol in person! Either if you’re visiting your college in the Western part of the state or I’m visiting my college in the Eastern, we should figure something out. Good luck on continuing your book! I’ll be first in line when it comes to my local book store!

Carol @ Lucky Zucca March 21, 2012 at 6:59 am

Welcome home!! Your Central American adventures were incredible but I’m sure it feels nice to be home again. :) Glad you’re back safe & sound and that your trip was nothing less than an incredible experience.

Damyon March 21, 2012 at 7:29 am

What did you learn about yourself while away from hum drum life?

Sara March 21, 2012 at 7:45 am

You are totally reading the Hunger Games in that picture. I just finished all three myself and that page look familiar… Headed to the movie this weekend??

Megan (Braise The Roof) March 21, 2012 at 10:43 am

Welcome home! PS, Dee looks like she’s got some serious sass. Think she’s pissed that you left for so long? :)

Lauren C March 21, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Oh Welcome back! It’s so good to have you home again!

Tara Walker March 21, 2012 at 7:14 pm

I have to say first, WELCOME BACK! Second, I am so glad you came back because my jealousy was KILLING me :-) Happy being back!

Crystal Brothers March 22, 2012 at 7:07 am

Hi! I just discovered your blog. You are a talented writer and such an inspiration. I am amazed that you took control of your life at age 20. I am just now (hoping) to finally do that at age 29. I’m the girl who was skinny all through high school, gained about 15 lbs in college, then BLEW UP after getting married and having kids. I, like you, am an emotional eater. My food addiction is completely linked to depression and anxiety issues. I am praying that I can hang on this time. Again, I think it’s awesome that you were able to do such a HUGE thing at an early age.

Brooke March 22, 2012 at 9:01 am

Welcome back! You sure look tan and sparkling! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got up your sleeve next! xoxo

Joelle (on a pink typewriter) March 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm