Perfect 5 Minute Marinade

steak-4

steak-6

steak-7

Could not be easier. Combine equal parts of these three ingredients and slather the mixture onto beef, chicken, or pork. Marinate for at least 1 hour before cooking.

1/4 cup barbecue sauce  +  1/4 cup teriyaki sauce  +  1/4 cup brown sugar

steak-2

steak-3

steak-5

6351980908_2c733b84ce_o

Comments

1. Tracey says

This does look easy! BTW: How do you calculate calories for the marinaded meat? Does most of it just get cooked off?

2. Trish says

You have such a gift, such a talent for perfectly describing and capturing images that make my mouth drool!

I used to think salads were the most boring thing on this planet until you made them come alive!

I hope you know how talented you are. The very first thing I do each day when I come into work is click on your site. You make my day :) Don’t ever change, you’re perfect just the way you are!

3. Mary says

What a great marinade, it sounds delicious!!! What cut of meat and how did you cook it, please?? Thanks for sharing!!!

4. says

Can not wait to try this! Btw, I’m a new reader, just catching up. I have to say this is the best written and illustrated fitness/weight loss blog I have come across. A tip of my cyber-hat to you.

5. says

This looks so delicious and so easy — it looks like something even *I* could make (and I can’t make much)! Thank you for sharing this with us!

6. LG says

You saved my butt with this recipe this morning! I had to marinate some steaks for a bbq with friends for tonight, but I also had to race around and get ready for work! Dumped all these ingredients together and am letting the steaks sit in the fridge today. I think it’ll be very yummy!

7. Felicia says

I’m marinating some drumettes right now. Can’t wait to taste how they turn out! What cut of beef is pictured below. I need to buy some of that! Thanks for sharing. Love your blog and your love of a good bakery cake from the Northeast. Can’t beat it.