Grilled Chicken in Sun Dried Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
- 4 sun-dried tomato halves, from a jar, packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken in a blender and pulse a few times to combine. Pour half of the mixture over the raw chicken breasts in a shallow bowl to marinate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Reserve the remaining half of the sauce, at room temperature, for serving.
- Grill chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center, about 6-8 minutes per side. Drizzle reserved sauce evenly over the cooked chicken and serve.