Grilled Chicken in Sun Dried Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
- 4 sun-dried tomato halves (from a jar packed in oil) drained and press of oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast (6 4-ounce breasts)
- In a food processor, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Pulse until smooth. Pour half of the sauce into a small bowl for serving and half into a bowl for grilling.
- Preheat your gas grill to high heat. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with additional salt and pepper and cook on one side until browned, about 5 minutes. Brush the tops of the chicken breasts with the sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, flip, and brush the other sides. Continue to cook until browned and completely cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes more. Drizzle the reserved sauce over the cooked chicken before serving.
Nutrition Information: Calories 193, Fat 8g, Carb 5g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g, Protein 24g