1. Sometimes, I go to Barnes and Noble just to read all the magazines.
2. I am exquisitely talented at painting nails. Just ask any of my best friends from middle school, or my yellowed nails, who haven’t had a break from polish in twenty years.
3. A favorite hobby of mine is drawing greeting cards.
4. Every day, I wear yoga pants. Comfort and the ability to exercise at any hour of the day are just two of the perks of working from home. If you should catch me wearing jeans, it is either a very special day, or all of my yoga pants have been confiscated and burned ceremoniously by my mother.
5. During every session with my therapist, I fight the urge to ask her questions about herself. It’s one of the hardest parts of therapy for me–the one sided nature. If I’m being honest, it’s beyond the curiosity of, “What would you do in this situation?” or “Have you ever felt this way?” and more in the vein of “Hey, how are you doing?” Part of me just wants to turn it around, to open it up as I would any normal conversation. But then, that’s also the part of me that wants to be friends with her and ask her out for coffee.
Tell me something others might not know about you!